Bryan and Tracy's Going Away Party 3/11/05

Need-a-Vette

They need a great send off... Will you be attending Bryan and Tracy's Going Away Party on Saturday 03/11/05 @ 3:00 PM - Piller Household!  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello everyone!!!

No big secret how much Bryan and Tracy have all done for ACE. Well, they've sold their home and look to be outta AZ soon. I think this would be a great time for us all to show our appreciation.

23_11_54.gif

Dwayne and I have been conversing for some time about a going away party... so here it is...

Saturday

March 11th

3:00 PM until.... well, you know how we do it...

36_1_72.gif

BBQ and fixins, plus everything else

13_4_10.gif

Bring beer or hooch.... whatever you want.

7_3_204.gif

Jacuzzi = Open

Clothes = Remain on... 10_1_25.gif

12_2_4.gifIf nothing else this year, I hope that everyone is able to attend

12_2_4.gif this - to show thx for the years of support from Brian & Tracy!

7_6_8.gif

201 W. Birchwood Place

Chandler, AZ

(480) 776-4918 (Sandy) with any questions

23_50_2.gif

PLEASE: RSVP by 02/25/06 on this forum or by phone.

12_7_21.gif

EDIT: For those of you that live quite a distance away, that's no excuse! Remember that we have two other bedrooms, a pull-out sofa bed and an additional couch. Anyone that does not want to drive is welcome to crash at the house.

Grumpy's hat will not be available in time for either the BBQ or going away party. However, we will have WOEIIs shirt for all to sign in time for the going away party. Donations will be taken for St. Jude's, as well.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread...82380&page=1&pp

Address is 201 w. Birchwood pl, Chandler 85248 for you mapquesters

For everyone else

Take 101 S to the new extension of the 202.

Take 202 E to Arizona Ave, turn right (south)

Take Arizona Ave 6 miles till you pass Chandler Heights rd

Once at Chandler Heights, get in the right lane.

Make your first right in to a gated community 'garderns of ironwood vista'

Press '#5455' to open the gate (you have to press #)

you are now on Wood Dr, take Wood to Sunland to Birchwood (its a big horseshoe)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BSeery

• Need-a-Vette

• Desertdawg

• 3,503 lbs of trouble

ya know - it's hard to turn down a party at the Pillers - if any of you are leaning towards being Lame and not showing up - i suggest you think again - i don't imagine there will be a water slide for this one - but they sure know how to throw a shindig - and Glenn - he was a helluva bartender before he was a "real" bar tender!

Sandy - can we count on "mama's meatballs" ;)

and perhaps some 110 octane jello shots or melon balls? :drinkers

I thought about replying "no" and let everyone guess who was going to be "lame".

Thanks for the party, I hope it's a party to remember.

Or, maybe a party that I will won't have any memories of at all.....:drinkers

Might as well vote yes with the rest of you guys, I mean it's like what the hell else am I going to do?

Paint the house!!!!!! :smilelol

I'll send out a special email to all the members of ACE about this... :thumbs

If I'm in town, I'm in. Not planning on being there until the 13th, but we'll see how it goes. Might have to fly out a little early :D

Well,I am scheduled to be out of town on business that weekend. So, I put myself in the LAME category, but if things change, I'll let you know.

Tanya

P.S. On Mark's damn login yet again.... Why stop now...

great - another he said she said in the making.

well just because YOU will be out of town, doesn't mean Mark can't go!

her vette should be done by now right? you can drive it out!

:thumbs

You can put me in the lame section for now.

All depends on how Kelly feels. She'll be at 8 months then.

KnK

Greetings from Texas! Hope you and your bride find Tennesee as joyful as we have found Texas. Good luck to you in your new venture. Former member, Dean Aehlert AKA 1BAD81. Yee Haw :hunter

I'm in...bring your W2's because after a few of those fireball jello shots, you'll be getting some serious refunds...of course you can expect some serious knocks on your door from the IRS a few months later too.

Dan C.

Greetings from Texas! Hope you and your bride find Tennesee as joyful as we have found Texas. Good luck to you in your new venture. Former member, Dean Aehlert AKA 1BAD81. Yee Haw :hunter

And I just got the train set I bought from you fully assembled and put in place about 2 months ago. I already had to take it back apart to move it.

that train set may be jinxed !!

Glad you and your family are enjoying Texas. We will wave as we drive through!

I'm in...bring your W2's because after a few of those fireball jello shots, you'll be getting some serious refunds...of course you can expect some serious knocks on your door from the IRS a few months later too.

Dan C.

Tracy and I will be calling for some tax work before we leave. I think we are just waiting on a few more pieces of info in the mail and we will be ready for some refunds !

Umm, I think I'll be there....

Hey Melissa are you going???? HEY, Melissa, I see you on the computer!!!! Answer me already.... :P

Andrew

I have to put myself in the maybe column... .I may be traveling, but my trip keeps getting pushed back... so who knows.

I have to put myself in the maybe column... .I may be traveling, but my trip keeps getting pushed back... so who knows.

Not to worry... if you're not here, the show will go on. I know a thing or two about throwing a party :P

Plus, I then get to flirt with all the boys... ;)

Guest XLR8TNC5

GREAT NEWS!!!

My trip to Dallas has been changed to March 24-28th now! Guess this means I have no good excuse as to why I can't make it now. DARN IT!! J/K. Can we change my vote to "In there like swim wear?" Wait, that wasn't an option...darn. lol.

Okay, Count Mark and I in. We missed the last party at Glenn and Sandy's (Marine Corp Party.) would hate to miss another one if I can help it. lol

:drinkers I shall have a bottle of fine libations with me when I arrive. :drinkers

Tanya

Can we change my vote to "In there like swim wear?" Wait, that wasn't an option...darn. lol.

Now it is!

GREAT NEWS!!!

My trip to Dallas has been changed to March 24-28th now! Guess this means I have no good excuse as to why I can't make it now. DARN IT!! J/K. Can we change my vote to "In there like swim wear?" Wait, that wasn't an option...darn. lol.

Okay, Count Mark and I in. We missed the last party at Glenn and Sandy's (Marine Corp Party.) would hate to miss another one if I can help it. lol

:drinkers I shall have a bottle of fine libations with me when I arrive. :drinkers

Tanya

:cool Don't forget your suit. I don't want to be the only chica in the hot tub!!!

Guest UVETTYA

I voted "We're Lame."

I got to meet Bryan at Andrew and Melissa's a few weeks ago, and I would love to attend the party, but Marylou has to work that day and she won't be home until close to 7PM. By the time she get's ready and we drive to Chandler and find your house, it'll be 8:30 maybe 9PM. So we're going to have to beg off. Sorry Bryan. Saturdays are tough for us to attend anything.

Steve