NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

For Sale Billy Boat Route 66 Exhaust System

Jester

I have driven BP's car with the route 66 exhaust on it, and cant even notice the drone at all, so with cats and no cam im sure this would be a pleasant upgrade from stock. my car is a little louder than his and mine isnt loud.

Are you interested in a partial trade with some C-4 parts?

I bet if you offered Greg a Borla ehaust for a C5 he'd jump at it................. :lol:lol:lol

I bet if you offered Greg a Borla ehaust for a C5 he'd jump at it................. :lol:lol:lol

Rumble pants aint cheap

Is this a cat back system?

Yes it is Cats Back System

don't really need any C4 parts but thanks for the offer

I am thinking about buying a Borla system for Susan's C5 and wanted to know if there was any interest from anybody in the existing

Billy Boat Route 66 Exhaust System with Quad Oval Tips. The system is fine it just don't put the rumble in her pants going down the road that she wants LOL

Anyway I bought it from a buddy for $400.00 Its in great shape and am looking just to get what I paid for it. Any interest just let me know

Thanks

Here are a couple of pics and a link to a quick video of the system B&B Video

Wow 400 bones and no takers?

Are these gone yet? That is a great price for those muffs. I have the auto in my car as well and have the cheap version of the bullets from the auction sight. They do drone at speeds between 55 - 65. I really like the sound. No cam just shorty headers with factory cats. Someone would be really happy with there. Got me thinkin'.........

Are these gone yet? That is a great price for those muffs. I have the auto in my car as well and have the cheap version of the bullets from the auction sight. They do drone at speeds between 55 - 65. I really like the sound. No cam just shorty headers with factory cats. Someone would be really happy with there. Got me thinkin'.........

55-65??? Why so slow? :lol

Well, Dawg is the expert of rumbles in pants so what say you oh mighty dog of the desert?

WOW!! I just got that!.. It was a fart joke right?

Well, Dawg is the expert of rumbles in pants so what say you oh mighty dog of the desert?

WOW!! I just got that!.. It was a fart joke right?

:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

55-65??? Why so slow? :lol

I'm just sayin'....When I was back in HUSKER country in September, their speed limit is 60 on the highways. 65 if it's double lane. That's how I know. Really, that's how I know.........Oh come on! Quite giving me that look....... :toetap