NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

For Sale Billy Boat Route 66 Exhaust System

Jester

I am thinking about buying a Borla system for Susan's C5 and wanted to know if there was any interest from anybody in the existing Billy Boat Route 66 Exhaust System with Quad Oval Tips. The system is fine it just don't put the rumble in her pants going down the road that she wants LOL Anyway I bought it from a buddy for $400.00 Its in great shape and am looking just to get what I paid for it. Any interest just let me know Thanks

I am thinking about buying a Borla system for Susan's C5 and wanted to know if there was any interest from anybody in the existing

Billy Boat Route 66 Exhaust System with Quad Oval Tips. The system is fine it just don't put the rubble in her pants going down the road that she wants LOL

Anyway I bought it from a buddy for $400.00 Its in great shape and am looking just to get what I paid for it. Any interest just let me know

Thanks

Will this work on a C-6?...not very knowledgable on BB exhausts

I am thinking about buying a Borla system for Susan's C5 and wanted to know if there was any interest from anybody in the existing

Billy Boat Route 66 Exhaust System with Quad Oval Tips. The system is fine it just don't put the rubble in her pants going down the road that she wants LOL

Anyway I bought it from a buddy for $400.00 Its in great shape and am looking just to get what I paid for it. Any interest just let me know

Thanks

Will this work on a C-6?...not very knowledgable on BB exhausts

Sean is correct these will only work on a C5

Does it drone at highway speeds? I've heard all B&B have a drone issue, otherwise I might be interested.........

Does it drone at highway speeds? I've heard all B&B have a drone issue, otherwise I might be interested.........

No Drone at all, this is the milder of the B&B Series, When you get on it, you can hear the exhaust note but it but when going down the highway it is great. My wife just wants more of the louder type system like the Bullet system or Borla Stinger type.

I have these on my car with no cats. They do drone, but at like 1300 rpm. So, 55mph in 6th. Yer gonna want to downshift there anyway. At normal speeds, no drone.

FWIW, here's a couple videos so you can hear them. I have a cam, and no cats so they sound a bit more aggressive and louder than they would on a stock C5 with cats, but the overall sound shouldn't be much different. Just like Greg says, they sound great without being obnoxiously loud, and the build quality is top notch.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I have these on my car with no cats. They do drone, but at like 1300 rpm. So, 55mph in 6th. Yer gonna want to downshift there anyway. At normal speeds, no drone.

Yeah that's what I'm worried about; I have an automatic, can't downshift

it just don't put the rubble in her pants going down the road that she wants LOL

If my wife had rubble in her pants going down the road I would get out and walk!!!

wickedfastvette

Mine do not drone, but then again, I have the music so load I wouldnt hear it.

If you would like to come down to Tucson you can take my wife's car out and hear the sound it's an auto as well

If you would like to come down to Tucson you can take my wife's car out and hear the sound it's an auto as well

Thanks for the offer! PM sent

I told Greg to keep trying to sell it everyone, so if you want it buy it, I don't want to hold up a sale for him

Well, your call, and I think you should hear them, but... The drone is soooo low in the revs that I just don't see it being an issue.

it just don't put the rubble in her pants going down the road that she wants LOL

If my wife had rubble in her pants going down the road I would get out and walk!!!

Rubble in your pants will give you three toned seats!

Rubble in your pants will give you three toned seats!

:facepalm: .....no Ted

note to self...look for new signature on Commisioner's posts. You're really going to mod??? Must have been all the fun you had changing the shocks!!!

"Possibly the most unmodified car in the group. Just creamy, pewter, stock, Corvette goodness, but without exhaust"

Yeah, still want it fairly mild at cruising speed, just want something a little more aggressive whenever I mat the gas pedal!! :burnout

Yeah, still want it fairly mild at cruising speed, just want something a little more aggressive whenever I mat the gas pedal!! :burnout

Corsa Touring or Corsa Pace. Here's a link (go 1/2 down the page) to Here Both. A lot more bucks.................

Corsa Touring or Corsa Pace. Here's a link (go 1/2 down the page) to Here Both. A lot more bucks.................

Not if I de-mod......... :leaving

Not if I de-mod......... :leaving

I'm waiting...I'll bring over the hacksaw.lol

If these were louder than mine, I'd say go get them, come over to my house and we'd pull my Basani's off, put them on your car and put the B&B on mine. :lol But I think they are close and I get absolutely no drone on mine Jim. I'd say go for it.

Billy Boat Route 66 Exhaust System with Quad Oval Tips. The system is fine it just don't put the rumble in her pants going down the road that she wants LOL

Thanks

Here are a couple of pics and a link to a quick video of the system B&B Video