NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

About a car show in Sierra Vista in March

anmracing2

I put this on the calander but I was just checking to see if anyone would be interested in going down to Sierra Vista on March 4th for a car show a friend of mine is sponsoring. He is the manager of the Discount Tire store in Sierra Vista and I'm trying to drum up the car show business for him. I am in the process of getting the Chip Ganassi 41 Dodge there for him to display. I don't think we would get there to register to be in the car show because there is no way I am getting up that early on a Saturday. But at least we could check out the cars down south....

Discount Tire Co. in Sierra Vista is holding it's 2nd annual car show.

3733 E. Fry Blvd., Fry Blvd. & Hwy 92

Registration is at 8am-11am, Judging 11am-1pm, Awards 3pm - DJ Mata, Trophies, Raffles, 50/50, Concession Stand - $15 registration fee - T-shirts available -- Info: Joe 520-459-4940 Fax: 520-459-8727

I don't know if anyone would like to go that far for a day trip but at least I am askin'.

Andrew

i can't see mysel gettin' up that early either, but a cruise up would be cool -providing i have a d@mn car to drive.

I'd need a couch Tony!!

Do you or Joe have one available??

I'd love to come visit your hood!!

Even a cheap motel would do, I just can't do the driving thing

at my age, like you guys do!

Then there is the awake to beer ratio issue!!

If you have the place, I have nottin' but time!!

Ken

I will ask for a kitchen pass when it gets closer.

Anyone that goes has got to hit a steakhouse called "Maggie Maes" for lunch or dinner. It's just outside the base main gate. Best steak I've had in years. We went when my son was in AIT down there. :thumbs

I'd need a couch Tony!!

Do you or Joe have one available??

I'd love to come visit your hood!!

Even a cheap motel would do, I just can't do the driving thing

at my age, like you guys do!

Then there is the awake to beer ratio issue!!

If you have the place, I have nottin' but time!!

Ken

Not a problem buddy. I have a couch for ya. As far as beer goes, i got you covered. Just let me know what kind you like and i'll have my wench go fetch us some lol. :cheers:cheers lol

I'm gonna do my weekly drive later today, gonna check out some spots for the Phoenix folks to stop to meet up with anyone from here heading to SV, just going o go down for the day, sue I'll have something going on Sunday.

dewey

We will go as long as I can get the day off..... What time are you thinkin' of leaving Phx???? 8-9:00????

Andrew

3,503 lbs of trouble
Isn't this the same day as the ACE monthly luncheon, scheduled for Famous Dave's this time?

Yes :yesnod

Andrew, have them reschedule that car show. :D

Isn't this the same day as the ACE monthly luncheon, scheduled for Famous Dave's this time?

Yes :yesnod

Andrew, have them reschedule that car show. :D

Dang it.... :angry I keep trying to make events and they end up colliding with other events.... :crazy

I think I'll keep my hands out of the event thing for awhile..... :huh

I was hoping to show some support for Joe, so we'll still be going if anyone wants to still join us......

Andrew

• 3 weeks later...
Guest UVETTYA

Well dang it, Marylou has that day off and I'd sure like to go. There's a car show in Marana and I'd sure like to go to that too. Then there's the Famous Dave's luncheon and I just said we'd go to that. :willy:willy:willy

Who's going with you? If there's a caravan maybe we'll act totally blond and change our minds and go with you instead. I haven't asked ML what she wants to do that day, but if it involves a cruise, my guess is she'll opt for that. We really liked the GB cruise. Riding in a group was the bomb! Must be a throwback from our biker days - when I looked like one of those ZZ Top doods.

But I digress...

Who all's doing what?

Steve

Well........ It dosen't look like much of a turn out after the lunch thing was posted. So I doubt we'll have much of a group.

Andrew