NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Picture Memorial for Phil (azmotorhead)

Desertdawg

I was very nervous and did not sleep well last night. Glad it's over and everything was a success. Thanks to everyone who came from near and far.

Ted, I was very impressed that you were able to keep track of your thoughts and say everything that needed saying. You gave our group's thoughts, had both kid's names, said where the memorial fund is and how to donate. You did great!

:thankyou:

M~

:agree

ACE is lucky to have ya Ted!

Thanks everyone. I was honored to be asked. Nervous as Hell, but honored nonetheless.

I'd do anything I could for any one of you guys.

Thank you everyone who was able to come to the event, give a card, or donate to the Nick and Ryan fund.

Ok, I'm gonna be working on a dvd for Phil so some of the pix on this thread may also be used. If you want your pictures on the DVD then post them here or let me know if you want to email them to me or if you have them on an online album put the link here and I'll get them from there. If you don't want me to use your images and they are on this thread please PM me and let me know. I'll put your name on the credits if I use your pix. If you have images that you can't download (Chuck) you can stop by and we will get them downloaded for you. Just let me know when we can get together. PM me or call me.... I need to get started on this so I can get it to Phil. It will take a while to do because of having to resize some of the images. I'm hoping for at least 30-40 minute minimum DVD. It may be longer depending on how many of your photos I can use. I'll let you all know how the progress is going. Little Eddie you have a PM. Andrew