• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jim-Vette

• anmracing2

• Eddie44

• anmracing

Guest UVETTYA
Hey Steve-good talking to you. I think we've got the tools covered. Bryan left his ramps here, which we've never used before, but we also have old-fashioned ramps too. I think we're good! ;)

Have a fun drive over from Surprise-that's where Jim is coming from also-you guys may want to meet up and caravan. :burnout

M~

Yeah, good talking to you too. Thanks for the suggestion about hooking up with James. We spoke on the phone and we'll prolly be there around 10 thirty-ish.

Sure is a friendly crew here on this board. Thanks everyone for being so :cool

Steve

Guest UVETTYA
Nice to talk with you Steve. I will meet you at the QT around 945. See you then!!

James

You too James.

See you then...

Steve

WOW! Thank you all for the help! I have absolutely no creeking now! It worked!!

Not only are my creeks gone, but I got 6 WHP out of it!! Thank you all so much and it was nice meetin you all.

James

Not only are my creeks gone, but I got 6 WHP out of it!! Thank you all so much and it was nice meetin you all.

James

Woohoo! More HP!! :thumbs

Let us know when you're ready for teh new exhaust, etc! Hope Kendra wasn't too mad at you for leaving her alone with pesky realtors. She can always come along, too. I'm sure I could find something to occupy her if she doesn't want to stand around looking at a bunch of us looking at you doing the work....heh heh :P

M~

James

Now I have to mine again. By myself :(

WOW!  Thank you all for the help!  I have absolutely no creeking now!  It worked!!

Not only are my creeks gone, but I got 6 WHP out of it!!  Thank you all so much and it was nice meetin you all.

James

Now I have to mine again. By myself :(

We're here for you.

http://anmracing.com/CorvetteSunday.htm

Wow, those ramps really do work..... :P

Andrew

Glad it worked for you James. Nothing fell off on the way home? :lol

Great pics Andrew! :thumbs

I figured we'd hear from the Pittsburgh fan sooner or later.

We're here for you.

http://anmracing.com/CorvetteSunday.htm

Wow, those ramps really do work..... :P

Andrew

How many C5 owners does it take to grease the sway bars on a C5 :crazy:lol

I was all set to get my 4 post lift this spring. Buying the 72 axed that plan. Maybe next year or later this year if I'm really good at saving my $..............ah, who am I kidding :lol

Later

Keith

looks like a good time!

i'll try and make the next one - trust me - it's no fun not having a vette to drive - just ask eddie! :D

next time out jim - maybe you should get yourself a set of poly bushings? they can't cost that much - and they look relatively easy to replace especially with those nice ramps!

Those are some great action shots of us standing around.... :P

James,

Just imagine how much more HP you'll get out of poly bushings, especially the red ones...... :D

Steve,

How was Payson???? Can't wait for our first Sunday cruise....

I guess I better comb my hair next time....

Andrew

I think Eddie got a little nervous when James put on the rubber gloves and reached for the lube... :smilelol

DSC03486.JPG

You will all appreciate the humor (or lack of) in that once you reach 50!

3,503 lbs of trouble
How many C5 owners does it take to grease the sway bars on a C5 :crazy:lol

I don't know, but it didn't take them very long considering everyone left just minutes before I arrived. :toetap

Guest UVETTYA
Steve,

Andrew

We had a real nice ride. On the way back we turned off on 188 and went past Roosevelt and down through Globe. We take a cruise of some sort every Sunday because Marylou and I have to work Saturdays. If anyone else wants to do a Sunday cruise, let us know. James has expressed his interest, and if you and Melissa want to go to, Andrew, the more the merrier. :thumbs My cell number is 602 538-9865.

Steve

Guest UVETTYA
I think Eddie got a little nervous when James put on the rubber gloves and reached for the lube...  :smilelol

You will all appreciate the humor (or lack of) in that once you reach 50!

Aint dat do troot!

Steve, who is 55 and holding...

Steve,

Andrew

We had a real nice ride. On the way back we turned off on 188 and went past Roosevelt and down through Globe. We take a cruise of some sort every Sunday because Marylou and I have to work Saturdays. If anyone else wants to do a Sunday cruise, let us know. James has expressed his interest, and if you and Melissa want to go to, Andrew, the more the merrier. :thumbs My cell number is 602 538-9865.

Steve

Feel free to let others know about your cruises. Go into the Events section and start a post. Let everyone know where and when to meet for a starting place and where you are going. I am sure you will get a few to tag along.

Also, I think we will have to look into mixing it up with Saturday and Sunday activities.

Steve,

Andrew

Steve

Feel free to let others know about your cruises. Go into the Events section and start a post. Let everyone know where and when to meet for a starting place and where you are going. I am sure you will get a few to tag along.

Also, I think we will have to look into mixing it up with Saturday and Sunday activities.

great idea - once in a while it would be fun to do a cruise both days!

great idea - once in a while it would be fun to do a cruise both days!

An overnighter or a diff cruise each day??? Make sure to bring the rubber gloves... :eek

Andrew