FS: Almost new Verizon Blackberry Storm

Guest azz061

Bromley's Corvettes

Ya I was being a smart ass lol. Its lower down then the neck lol. Melissa is real good at working taking care of it lol. Shes a naughty little thing lol. God love her lol. She makes me happy lol. Shes soooooooooooooooooooooooooo good omg lol.

Back on topic??? Hell, the OP is dragging this off topic too. :smilelol

I haven't read the rules recently but I think you're allowed to hijack your own thread??? :yesnod

Back on topic??? Hell, the OP is dragging this off topic too. :smilelol

I haven't read the rules recently but I think you're allowed to hijack your own thread??? :yesnod

I agree, but then so can everyone else. :lol

So, Christine, let them have their fun. :lol BUST their chops by all means because it's funny as hell. :smilelol

Bromley's Corvettes

Yes thanks Ted I offered $100.00 and a pass to watch a shoot. Some how it turned into a joke. A really bad joke with pimps and b/js lol. Then Christine posting a news clip that was not cool. Melissa is 20 y/o and has never even done full nude so I dont know what the problem is but I wont post anything anymore its just not worth it. I thought we where having fun with the post and it went to hell pretty fast. I never posted any pix of Melissa so again I dont know what the problem is. Maybe this tread needs to be deleted.

Christine was totally joking. She was breaking MY balls.... No one here has taken any of this seriously. It's all good.

Bromley's Corvettes

Ok it just looked real bad thats all. The girl is 20 and I thought we where joking around. I thought it was pretty funny how a ad for a phone for sale turned into a fun thread. I had a real offer of $100.00 and he could watch a photo shoot of a hot young sexy girl. I know some guys would be willing to pay or give a deal to be able to watch a shoot like todays. I really wanted to buy the phone and was making the post fun or I thought. I never said what she did for a phone. I let others kinda fill in the blank lol. I knew dirty minds would come up with something lol. Chad you kill me you have a bad habbit of turing threads to sh*t lol.

Don't worry Doug, I think everyone is cool with it. It did go quite far in an off OFF topic way, but when the OP is playing along, it's hard to say it was hijacked. :lol Maybe do another shoot and make the off again. :thumbs

Bromley's Corvettes

OK thanks Bigfoot I just thought it was a fun tread that turned bad and most people are probally cool with it but some wont think it was funny. Makes it real hard to post anything. I always ask myself what if someone takes it the wrong way and goes all hater with it lol. Thats why I skip over most treads to much risk you know someone will take what you say the wrong way. I dont have time to go into tons of detail all the time so its better not to say anything. It was a pretty funny tread for awhile anyway. I knew the risk lol.

Christine was totally joking. She was breaking MY balls.... No one here has taken any of this seriously. It's all good.

LOL wow I didnt realize everyone thought I was being serious... good thing I have Chris around!

Bromley's Corvettes

We could have the girls hold bb storms over there nips so it would be a PG-13 shoot lol. BB storm bikinis lol. Could use some tape to hold them on long enough for some pix lol. Smart phone bikinis lol. Make for a cool ad lol. Probally sell lots of phones lol.

No need to waste the tape... I'll hold 'em. And now that you mention it, no need for PG13... I think we need to get this going, but I think we need to do it in another thread. I may have to spend some time on my car with the buffer.

Bromley's Corvettes

Ya probally should move this to a differant tread lol. I have the camera and the girls you bring the topless vettes. Did this tread have something to do with a bb storm for sale lol?