FS: Almost new Verizon Blackberry Storm

Guest azz061

phone in mint condition comes with all hardware and cd's!! $200.00

If it doesent sell let me know. Ill give you $35.

Im not trying to insult you, i know how many of my clients have returned this phone.

But i am courious.

not $200 courious, mind you. :D

bump

I'll give you 36, but only to cock block Cahd. I don't even have Verizon. I have to assume you put this on Craigslist... That I think is the best place to move used cell phones.

I have two and love them. I will give you $100.00

Why would you need 3? :crazy:lol

If I was into all that phone web browsing stuff I might, but alas, I don't really care about all that crap. :lol For now. :lol

Bromley's Corvettes

Girls love them. I bought one for my #1 model and myself and I have a new girl that needs a phone. She would thank me if I gave her a bb storm lol.

I buy phones for strippers all the time too. Or wait... No.... Oh ya, I don't. That's right.

Girls love them. I bought one for my #1 model and myself and I have a new girl that needs a phone. She would thank me if I gave her a bb storm lol.

PIMP

Posted Image

To bad its not AT&T, I would have given you $400 for it......J/K I'll bid $35 with Cadh, just cause I want to be cockblocked by Big poopie too! :howdy 29

Bromley's Corvettes

There not strippers they are dancers lol. Naughty dancers and models that just happen to like taking there close off lol. For smart phones.

Bromley's Corvettes

Could change the title to What will a 18-22 y/o girl do for a smart phone? Melissa has thanked me many many times lol.

$200.00 or $100.00 and i get to see her in the buff

Hell, I'd bet we could take up a collection and get the other $100 :lol

Bromley's Corvettes

She will be at my shop on Sunday in pasties and a G-string lol. In the pink room with pink pasties and pink G-string and pink toe nails and pink lip stick and a pink little..............

Bromley's Corvettes

The show starts at 1 Melissa loves tips $$$ lol. She will shake it for a bb storm lol. She already has one but she will shake it so I can get a deal on another one lol. She just turned 20 and shes 5,3 and only 98lbs. Oh ya she loves corvettes.

No, that's just about right.... Don't listen to Sean, Sean's a crazy person. She might be too old, but she aint too small.

I want a BB Tour if anyone comes across one of those, I think the Storm is cool I just cant love a phone you have to touch so much. Like one of Chris' strippers, too much foreplay not enough action.

I rather like the touching... And, they're not strippers... They're "Massage therapists". Just cause they don't have a license or speak English is no reason to be mean to them.

Bromley's Corvettes

I rather like the touching... And, they're not strippers... They're "Massage therapists". Just cause they don't have a license or speak English is no reason to be mean to them.

Massage therapists lol. Ya my neck gets real stiff when they dance for me lol. Melissa is 20 but looks maybe 18 so shes just right lol. Easy to pick up and move around at only 98lbs lol.