ACE Events

Eddie44

I am going to take a little Forum liberty here. I don't know if we say it often enough or clearly enough here but all Vette owners and lovers on this Forum are welcome at ACE Events. We've got three great one's coming up and I'd like to invite anyone reading this forum to attend.

1) "Corvette Saturday" lunch at Famous Sam's. That is followed by most of us going up to the Pavillions for the car show. For the newbies, "Corvette Saturday" is the first Sat. of the month at the Pavillions. You'll normally see more Vettes than anywhere I can think of in AZ. Don't feel you have to go to the Pavs after. If you just want to meet a bunch of other Vette lovers then just come out for lunch.

2) AP&S's opening of the new facility. Mike has a great show planned. Don't feel your Vette has to be a garage queen to show it at these events. Mine was a daily driver and folks will testify it saw it's share of abuse but I was still there for the commaraderie with other Vette lover's.

3) Gila Bend BBQ. This is an annual event and has evolved into what I would class as one of our premier events. Great drive down and lunch with other Vette owners and lovers. I've been to the last two and ea year it's gotten larger. In fact we outgrew Dawg's backyard last year and had to move to the Elks or VFW Hall whatever it was.

I would also like to say you don't have to be a current Vette owner. We have several members that have been owners or are between Vettes. The only requirement is that you're a Vette lover.

Okay, I've said my piece and hope we see a huge turnout at these events. :howdy

I would also like to say you don't have to be a current Vette owner. ..... The only requirement is that you're a Vette lover.

That is the whole reason we are called Arizona Corvette ENTHUSISASTS, and not Arizona Corvette Owners.

Well, that and ACE is a much cooler name than ACO.

The group is open to all that own a Corvette, have ever owned one, dream of someday owning one, have driven a friends or just drooled at one on the show room floor. The big thing is that you have a love for Corvettes and would like to be around others that share the same passion for America's favorite sports car.

Please make plans to come to this year's Gila Bend BBQ. I haven't heard all the hype and excitement about this year that I have in the past. Now that it's only 6 weeks away I know that I will start promoting it more. I hope that you will do the same.

I'm going to the BBQ and AZP&S and I don't even own a Vette... I'll probably take Melissa with me too.. :D And like I said before, I'm gonna park the GTO right in the middle to mess up all the picture..... :P J/K I'll park in the back.....

Hey Melissa, are you doing the Corvette lunch???? As a perpetual newbie, I wish I could go but some of us have to work... Might stop by Pavs. though....

Andrew

I might try getting to one of these. Just don't beat me up too bad since the vette will be in a million pieces for the stereo install and I would be driving the S2000. Americans like rice, right??? :D

Guest Kens06

Come on down!!

Please just say you don't have a fart can on it!! :ack

Do you partake in Barley pop??

The monthly 'brunch' is more to come together and eat, drink and BS before the car thing!!

That is what the Pavillions is for!

Don't be shy, you will enjoy yourself!!

Ken