NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Time to go faster!

Loud Pedal

Today we ( we being Mike, the Master of Faster ) are putting heads and a ported throttle body on the Z. This will be as far as I can take the stock bottom end without taking the leap into going forged. Of course with the HP wars going on down there... I just may have to do that. ;)

I'm hoping to squeeze another 30 horse or so out of the combination. Woohooo :partydance:

So Mike the master of faster is doing all the work and your sitting in the office posting on the forum..... NICE :thumbs

Guest MIKEnSHAY
Today we ( we being Mike, the Master of Faster ) are putting heads and a ported throttle body on the Z. This will be as far as I can take the stock bottom end without taking the leap into going forged. Of course with the HP wars going on down there... I just may have to do that. ;)

I'm hoping to squeeze another 30 horse or so out of the combination. Woohooo :partydance:

I don't know who this Mike guy is but he has a great first name!! I am betting he is a great guy!! Let us all pray to the horsepower gods and hope for them to be abundant with their gifts!!! :thankyou:

Guest azz061

That Mike guy has his hands full! Heads,new motors,new diffs, New rims, wow were does he find the time to work on his vette?

Guest MIKEnSHAY
That Mike guy has his hands full! Heads,new motors,new diffs, New rims, wow were does he find the time to work on his vette?

Ya I was thinking the same thing!! He couldnt even pay this Mike guy to work on his vette as he is too busy.

Wait Im confused now. Is this Mike guy that Mike guy is he another Mike guy???? Wait? Oh no...... MOMMY!!!!!!

:willy

Guest azz061

He is Mike the one who slayed the devil, not the one who wore a white glove, he is fearless in his pursuit to make other vette owners smile from ear to ear as he sweats in a garage full of corvettes desiring his attention! He is Mike!

Mike should have all the time in the world now that Roxanne has been evicted.

He is Mike the one who slayed the devil, not the one who wore a white glove, he is fearless in his pursuit to make other vette owners smile from ear to ear as he sweats in a garage full of corvettes desiring his attention! He is Mike!

Getta Room!!!

Well at least Mike earned a tag line out of this thread!!!

Well at least Mike earned a tag line out of this thread!!!

"He..... who slayed the devil" ?

"He who sweats in a garage full of corvettes" ?

50hp or bust.

Shhh.... Under commit and over deliver. :lol

I was pretty close on my estimate when the cam was done :P lets keep that magic rolling or that sneaky Pete nitrous kit under the seat hahaha

Mike....Can you get my ride in the mid 10's? :3gears:

is that 10 weeks ???? :banannasword: