Racedeck Install

Guest XLR8TNC5

Guest XLR8TNC5

Hey all,

I posted on Southwest Section on CF, but I am installing Racedeck in the garage on Sunday. 10am. Oct.3, 2004.

Anyone insterested in helping or just coming over to keep me company and keep me motivated is wlecome to come over.

I will have booze, food, football, and lots of jokes on tap.

For more info Im or Pm me or whatever the hell it is called nowadays and Ill hook you up with the digits, the addy and the directions.

Thanks to all of you who have made plans to come over and hang out and help. It truly means a lot to me to know I have you all as my friends.

BTW, I have a friend coming over in an 03 EVO VIII that I think you all would get a kick out of. Once again, be nice to him.

Parking is anywhere you can find a spot around my place.

Lata!

Tanya

P.S. I can't wait to win those SWA tix Sat at the Poker Run. WOOHOO!

What is racedeck?

We will see....... if I survive the poker run and don't run screaming head first in to a wall on Saturday, I might make it out on Sunday.

Guest XLR8TNC5

IMPORTANT NOTE!:::

Motomat is behind in getting their orders shipped. I do not have the flooring in. I have postponed the installation and will be doing it on SATURDAY, OCTOBER 16th. SAME TIME SAME PLACE

I should have rec'd everything yesterday and I called them this morning and they said it still had not been shipped because they are backlogged.

I apologize for the short notice, but I was hoping that I would for sure have it in by no later than today. Darn it.

If you all still want to help on the 16th, thats cool. If you aren't available, then I completely understand.

Thanks everyone! See ya TOMORROW for the POKER RUN!! Woohoo!!

Tanya

EDIT: Changed Date to correct date. Sorry for the confusion.

Guest XLR8TNC5

RACEDECK is a polypropelene/rubberized/nylon tile flooring that a lot of people put in their garages to decorate it and to protect the garage floor. It is really cool. I am doing a gray and black checkerboard pattern with black edges and then planning to install black cabinets and some painted on red or yellow racing stripes throughout the garage. It will look really cool.

I keep saying Racedeck, but the company I ordered through is called MOTOMAT. They are a little less expensive for the same flooring, but a different pattern on the tiles. The pattern I am going with is more diamond plated looking. Racedeck is different in that it is has little tiny holes in the flooring. They both are very nice and very high quality, but just a little different.

Im sure you have seen the pics of peeps garages in CF and that is basically the same thing Im doing to our garage.

See ya later,

Tanya

Uh -- stop looking at the September calendar.

October 18th is a Monday. Do you mean the 16th of October ? ;)

3,503 lbs of trouble
RACEDECK is a polypropelene/rubberized/nylon tile flooring that a lot of people put in their garages to decorate it and to protect the garage floor. It is really cool. I am doing a gray and black checkerboard pattern with black edges and then planning to install black cabinets and some painted on red or yellow racing stripes throughout the garage. It will look really cool.

Guest XLR8TNC5

What would I do without you Bryan... yes, Saturday October 16th is the correct date for doing the install now. Thank you!

I'm going to have to check this out. Sounds like a great floor for my garage.

It would just get stolen at your place. :D

It would just get stolen at your place. :D

nutkick.gif

:smilelol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest XLR8TNC5

Yes, I got all 19 boxes of it in. It is going to look very cool indeed. Same time. 930-10am-ish.

I will go get the Beer Friday night.

I just got back from Texas lastnight. Mark is hatin it over there. The weather was awesome though and SeaWorld was a blast. The Riverwalk as aight. And the Bentley Sauce at Hooters was KICKIN! It was hard as hell to leave him there. I wished I could have just folded him up and put him in my pocket to bring home with me.

He says Whassup to everyone and he looks forward to getting together sometime when he gets back. No, I did not tell him about the garage surprise. And no, he has not been on CF or here. I checked his cache when he ran to the store one day. lol.

Anywho, Sat the 16th. Be there or be "square" lmao..... Pun intended....you know, cuz we are installing squares.....lmao... sorry. Im bored.

I'd loveto be there to help but we're going up to Monterey to see GI Joe. He's moved into an apt and says "it needs a girl's touch". Since he hasn't had time to meet anyone yet, Mom will have to do. Besides it will be as good for us to see him as it was for you to see Mark (in a different kinda way) :D

Be sure to post pics when you're done. I am looking forward to doing it to mine soon. Have fun everybody! :howdy: