Arizona C5 & C6 Performance Shops? Mike Norris In AZ Mid June

Mike Norris

Loud Pedal
and Im up for a drinking contest any day.

It's on!! :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

:thumbs

Like donkey kong. :lol I don't know if Mark told you or not but his mouth is capable of breaking down alcohol molecules before they even head for the gut. Ever wonder why this emoticon is labeled 'markdrink'?: :markdrink:. I got 5 on my brutha.

:smilelol

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bigfoot

• Tim

• Loud Pedal

• Mike Norris

Sweet. Now start your own thread ya big fag unless you're helping Mike open a new shop.

Take that.

Don't worry Sean, I got him for ya...

Mike Norris

No problem on my end as far as editing one of my posts if you feel I am advertising. And I sure as heck will not getting into a drinking battle as there are usually no winners there :-) Learned that a long time ago. But I still throw a couple back and like to watch the "warriors" as it can be very entertaining.

Looks like it could be a fun day in town when I come in.

Mike Norris

• 1 month later...
Mike Norris

Hey Guys,

Nice of y'all to have some cooler weather while I am in the state :-)

I gotr in Tuesday AM and did some looking around with an investor in the Scottsdale area near the airpark. Quite a few good deals around there for sure as well as business support. Went and visited the folks I know at Fesler Built to do some catching up.

It looks like I will be doing a drive through on Saturday mid morning as I haver some cars to tune in Tucson both Saturday and Monday. Seemed it was going to be a nice quiet stay and things got busy all the sudden. I am at least trying to have Sunday to relax a bit and maybe do some motocross riding.

Dave,

Are you going to be at the shop Saturday and if so what time?? I still would not mind stopping by. If this is good maybe some other folks would like to meet up for lunch or something.

Let me know and talk to you soon.

Mike Norris

I gotr in Tuesday AM and did some looking around with an investor in the Scottsdale area near the airpark. Quite a few good deals around there for sure as well as business support.

do your due dilligance around that area...

I install IT and telephones in that area for some time and something as basic as Telephone lines are VERY hard to come by. Internet choices are extremely limited.

you would think not, but Qwest and Cox (the 2 major players) have dumped 100% of the infrastructior money into the booming housing market (or catching up to the said boom).

Dont call qwest or cox and beleive the sales rep. They tell you anything to sign then the tech shows up and delives thebad news "sorry you can only get one phone line, and you are to far away for DSL."

good luck.

cheers

chad

cannondale5050

Well mike have a good stay while you are here. I grew up in winter garden, i know exactly where your shop is. Enjoy your stay. :rockon2:

when is someone going to open shop on the west side?????????

:withstupid

Also, a Saturday lunch would be way cool. I don't know the east side at all, can someone step up and pick a place?

Mike...Mike...Mike

one word.............."TUCSON"..........................

There is a New-vacant shop down the street from my house. No phone or internet problems. I'll see that all your computer/networking needs are met. Housing is cheaper and cost of living is cheaper, the area is prettier, the temps are better. And your first two jobs are pictured below.

I'm just saying.

Housing is cheaper and cost of living is cheaper, the area is prettier, the temps are better.

But it's still TUCSON! :leaving

Mike Norris

Chad, thanks for the info and I will keep it in mind.

cannondale5050, thanks and maybe I will catch you in Tucson. I think we will be hitting a car show at Hooters on Ina Saturday that is supposed to run from 6-10PM or so. I want to ask you about the changes from Winter Garden to Tucson for sure.

azz061, I was considering the Surprise area also since it is in close location to the motorsports park out that way.

Bigfoot99, let me know what y'all find out and maybe someone can contact Dave to see what he thinks since it is his shop ands area :-)

Tim, Tucson is a possibility also.

Location to me is not a huge deal but still needs to be closely looked at for other reasons besides customer convience. In my current location in Central Florida I get steady customers from Georgia, South Carolina, The FL panhandle (6 hours or so drive) and still quite a few from Alabama, Tennesse and North Carolina. Plus I get a bulk of folks from the Miami area (3 hours away) and Jacksonville (2 hours away).

Hope to see some folks tomorrow and maybe in Tucson as well. If folks need to get me the cell number is 407-616-2518.

Thanks.

Mike Norris

Dave,

Are you going to be at the shop Saturday and if so what time?? I still would not mind stopping by.

Let me know and talk to you soon.

Mike Norris

Hi Mike,

Sorry, we will not be open Saturday and we have a planning meeting for LPM scheduled for this afternoon at my house. Enjoy your stay in town, and perhaps we can hook up next time.

All the best,

Dave

Does the planning meeting involve sampling the new Honey Blonde ale?

Why ask the question when you know the answer? :lol

we could certainly drop by and check up on em ...//?? :angry

Does the planning meeting involve sampling the new Honey Blonde ale?

:yesnod It has a suck factor of zero. :lol