Arizona C5 & C6 Performance Shops? Mike Norris In AZ Mid June

Mike Norris

Mike Norris

Hey All,

I have another family vacation coming up in June and I will be in Sedona 6/16 till 6/20 and then down in the Phoenix and Tucson area till 6/23 or 6/24 I believe.

I am also looking to relocate to this area in the future, though no solid timeframe at this point. I figured this is one of the best places to ask.

Either way I look forward to seeing some more folks on this trip for sure.

Thanks.

Mike Norris

Mike, members cannot advertise their services, sales or specials in an open post. Thanks

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bigfoot

• Tim

• Loud Pedal

• Mike Norris

There are several established performance shops in the area with good reputations. Were you looking to use one, or open a new one up?

There's a lack of a shop in the western valley that specializes in LSx motors.

Being a Westsider :chris , I would still have mine serviced @ LPM...I'm just sayin!

P51Vette032.jpg

There are several established performance shops in the area with good reputations. Were you looking to use one, or open a new one up?

I think he's a traveling 'tuner'

I beleive I've seen his name before. But considering most of us use NicD, he may be hard pressed to get much here.

Good luck to you though sir.

Guest azz061

Traveling tuners are tough especially when you get the mod bug! NicD to me is as good as they come! Thanks for offering!

Traveling tuners are tough especially when you get the mod bug! NicD to me is as good as they come! Thanks for offering!

:agree

Big Poppa

NicD never cuddles when he leaves.

Mike Norris

Hey All,

Thanks for all of the input for sure and going with a good local tuner is always best as long as he takes care of you for sure. This was not to disrespect folks out that way at all with shops and can tune and more a fact finding deal. And I do not cuddle either, but I do like burgers :-)

I am not really a traveling tuner and more offer my services when I am in areas I travel to. This is mainly a family vacation first and looking for some good folks to meet along the way.

I am looking to relocate to the state eventually but not for some time yet as I still have a young one in school here.

Hope to see some of you out there and if there is a need for my services just let me know.

Thanks again all.

Mike Norris

Desertdawg

Mike,

We don't have any events planned for the week your going to be here, but you can keep an eye on the events section to see if something comes up.

Or plan a trip out here to coincide with something we have planned and you are more than welcome to join in, Corvette brothers are always welcome!!!

:ACE:

Mike,

We don't have any events planned for the week your going to be here, but you can keep an eye on the events section to see if something comes up.

Or plan a trip out here to coincide with something we have planned and you are more than welcome to join in, Corvette brothers are always welcome!!!

:withstupid We could always just plan one just because you're coming to town too. ;) No better reason than to meet fellow vette'rs no matter where they are from. :thumbs

:withstupid

Don't take our support of NicD as an invitation for you to leave. Always good to have more options.

Don't take our support of NicD as an invitation for you to leave. Always good to have more options.

agreed.

We allways like an excuse to cruse somewhere and meed new people.

:agree We'll have him BRING the burgers :partydance:

Nice looking shop Mike.

www.mikenorrismotorsports.com

P.S. I don't own a C5 or C6 (don't plan on it either) but I'm bettin there's room in Tucson for Vette shop. You could raise your standards to takin' on some C4's (Crossfires)......even better!!! :burnout2

Desertdawg

Quit dreaming Tim, no one wants to touch a crossfire, hell they hated working on them when they were new!

Quit dreaming Tim, no one wants to touch a crossfire, hell they hated working on them when they were new!

Dream Crusher!!!! :bang

I bet you told your kids there was no Santa at age 3!!!!

Screw Tucson, we need something in North/Northwest Phoenix

LOL we went from telling the poor guy....get lost...to fighting over where his new garage will be. :chris

Oh, and we didn't tell him to get lost...just gave some friendly info. :thumbs

Oh, and we didn't tell him to get lost...just gave some friendly info. :thumbs

uummm....

I think he's a traveling 'tuner'

I beleive I've seen his name before. But considering most of us use NicD, he may be hard pressed to get much here.

I would still have mine serviced @ LPM...I'm just sayin!

yeah my mistake...we just don't cuddle.....except Big Poppa..

We also had stuff like this...

We could always just plan one just because you're coming to town too. No better reason than to meet fellow vette'rs no matter where they are from.

:D :D :D

We also had stuff like this...

We could always just plan one just because you're coming to town too. No better reason than to meet fellow vette'rs no matter where they are from.

:D :D :D

Mike Norris

Hey All,

I do not take it as "get lost" for sure and just useful info. Out of curiousity does NicD have a shop and dyno or is he one of the locals helping out folks?? I am looking to see how many actual and reputable C5, C6 and LSx performace shops are in the Phoenix area.

I am supposed to be getting together with another associate who lives in the Scottsdale area now. We are supposed to go over some locations for a shop while I am there. Not sure if it will be one day while I am in Sedona or on the way through to Tucson. I will let y'all know.

I was actually looking somehwere in the NW area as with having Speedworld out that way with several different facilities makes it attractive. The Tucson area has a few possibilities as I tune for a couple shops there from time to time.

I appreciate the kind words about the shop and website for sure.

Thanks again everyone.

Mike Norris