AZ Power & Sound GRAND OPENING!

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Thats right boys and girls! Arizona Power & Sound is taking it up a notch with our new 5500 square foot facility! Were loaded up now with 4 two post lifts, 1 4 post fabrication lift, clean room for engine building and transmissions, metal fabrication room and much more! Pictures to come soon!

Grand opening is scheduled for Saturday, Jan 14th 2006 from 11 am to 5 pm! Lunch will be served and the shop will be open for touring all day! In addition we are hosting a car show in the parking lot and id like all the club guys and my customers to show up! Please RSVP ASAP as I want to set up a corvette row, FBody row, GTO row and a misc car row for CTS-V and SUV... First dibs on spots go to the clubs and previous customers! We will have a mobile detailer on site for cleaning and I will check on his rates...

101.5 the Zone will be showing up from Noon to 1:30 pm with music, prizes and giveaways in the Zone van!

We plan on doing specials on parts and labor as well as giveaways for showing up and still deciding on lunch if it will be catered or a BBQ, which depends on the amount of people that sign up!

Please RSVP by replying with how many cars you are bringing for the show, or if you are just coming to watch. If you are going to be in the show please arrive around 9:30 so we can organize the cars!

www.AZPOWERANDSOUND.com

Sales@azpowerandsound.com

480-966-1168

1721 W 10th place suite 4B

Tempe, AZ 85281

Roll Call

Car Show

1. Phil

2. Tanya

3. Mark

4. Ken

5. Chris Rogers

6. Eddie

7. Dwayne

8. Steve B

9. catbert

10. F22trainer

11. BSeery

attending only

1. Ron

2. Robert

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Togo

• BSeery

• Eddie44

• anmracing

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike,

Sign me up I will be there.

The new shop looks like you will have lots of potential for a great business.

Good Luck,

Phil... :devil

i guess if we can wheel my car out of the shop - i'm in for the show! :rolf

in all seriousness - i plan on stopping by just to hang out with the gang and to pay my baby a visit! :burnout

***EDIT*** - I'm a moron - i read december 14 - not january - i sure as hell hope my car isn't still in the shop then! so count me in for the show as well!

come on kingpin - i see you lurking this thread - bring that beast of yours out - i have never even seen your car!!!!! all i hear is glenn talking about it

:burnout

Sure,

Like I need an excuse to sit around, eat free food, talk cars and drink beer with the guys!! :drinkers

I guess it's just more of a Place!! :lol

Count me in Mike!!

Ken

Guest XLR8TNC5

You can put Mark and I down for two cars. Hopefully, my baby will be looking good and the front end will have been fixed by then. Also, in the (2) total, maybe we can get Mark to bring his Cobra. (If he still has it!) lol.

But either way, I know my Vette will be there. That is 4 days before my b-day, so lets be sure to make this day ALL ABOUT ME, OK!!! :P

I can't wait to see the new place. Im sure I will be by before January, but in the meantime, CONGRATS TO YOU AGAIN MIKE!!!

Tanya

Guest AZ Power & Sound
i guess if we can wheel my car out of the shop - i'm in for the show! :rolf

in all seriousness - i plan on stopping by just to hang out with the gang and to pay my baby a visit! :burnout

***EDIT*** - I'm a moron - i read december 14 - not january - i sure as hell hope my car isn't still in the shop then! so count me in for the show as well!

If it is I will push it out front into its parking spot ;) Your car is 100% done other then the blower, so just waiting on ATI!

So far my boss hasn't scheduled anything for that date.....YET!

So count me in.. In my vette. :thumbs

You can put Mark and I down for two cars. Hopefully, my baby will be looking good and the front end will have been fixed by then. Also, in the (2) total, maybe we can get Mark to bring his Cobra. (If he still has it!) lol.

But either way, I know my Vette will be there. That is 4 days before my b-day, so lets be sure to make this day ALL ABOUT ME, OK!!! :P

I can't wait to see the new place. Im sure I will be by before January, but in the meantime, CONGRATS TO YOU AGAIN MIKE!!!

Tanya

:eek what's this cobra you speak of?

is this the snake that bit him in the garage - that he still hasn't responded to my PM about?

is this the snake that bit him in the garage - that he still hasn't responded to my PM about?

opps, snakes out of the bag now. :willy

But either way, I know my Vette will be there. That is 4 days before my b-day, so lets be sure to make this day ALL ABOUT ME, OK!!!  :P

Tanya

I think the snake bit him in Vegas! :lol:lol

I just stopped by today to see the shop and I was very impressed. First off, it's a MUCH better layout than over at the old shop. You don't have to have the cars on the lifts blocked in by cars behind them as the lifts are installed at an angle. Plenty of room for parts, engine / transmission clean room, fabrication room - all separate and not in the main garage area. Lots of space in the garage with 4 lifts and room for even more cars.

I spied a 99 white FRC sitting there waiting for a supercharger and a silver "Z O Sick" in the parking lot. Right now there seem to be a bunch of 2 door, 2 seater Hondas with the engines in the back taking up a lot of garage space. I am sure they were just there for decoration and will be clearing room for the real cars shortly.

Mike - don't forget to put me and Dwayne down for the car show, or are C3's not invited ;)

Guest AZ Power & Sound

update! 101.5 the Zone will be showing up from Noon to 1:30 pm with music, prizes and giveaways in the Zone van!

Guest XLR8TNC5
I think he needs to ditch the snake and get a goat!

He's toying with the idea. When we get a spare second, we will come down and check out the shop and the GTO and CTS-V you have been telling us about.

Freaking Pontiac though! The dealer is not even willing to wheel and deal and the rebates on the Goat are only $2G's. So, it would be $30G's or so to get a new one. Not a problem, but we just don't know about that sleeper look and they are trying to lowball us on the Cobra. Not to mention, it is one heavy mofo. Then again, the Cobra weighs 3770 pounds as well. lol.

See ya sooner than the 14th of Jan hopefully. I can't wait to see the new place.

T

I just stopped by today to see the shop and I was very impressed. First off, it's a MUCH better layout than over at the old shop. You don't have to have the cars on the lifts blocked in by cars behind them as the lifts are installed at an angle. Plenty of room for parts, engine / transmission clean room, fabrication room - all separate and not in the main garage area. Lots of space in the garage with 4 lifts and room for even more cars.

I spied a 99 white FRC sitting there waiting for a supercharger and a silver "Z O Sick" in the parking lot. Right now there seem to be a bunch of 2 door, 2 seater Hondas with the engines in the back taking up a lot of garage space. I am sure they were just there for decoration and will be clearing room for the real cars shortly.

Mike - don't forget to put me and Dwayne down for the car show, or are C3's not invited ;)

I stopped by just the other day and was very impressed with the new shop also.

It almost makes me want to apply for a job there. :D

Looks like Mike and his shop are going to make a impression on others that visit on the grand opening. As well as his current customers.

Phil... :devil

Hey Mike, congrats and good luck with the new place. I will attend the opening but not the show. It will be 1:00 or so before I can make it.

Ron :bang

I'll be there to see and support, not show. Hopefully there will be a special on something I need done, like alarm with remote start...hint hint. J/k I wont be able to stay the whole time but while I'm there would be happy to help in any way I can. See ya there, Robert :burnout:thumbs:thumbs

Guest AZ Power & Sound
I'll be there to see and support, not show. Hopefully there will be a special on something I need done, like alarm with remote start...hint hint. J/k I wont be able to stay the whole time but while I'm there would be happy to help in any way I can. See ya there, Robert :burnout:thumbs:thumbs

I will be giving out some prizes and gift certificates throughout the day! I spose an alarm would be a good one :)

I'll be there to see and support, not show. Hopefully there will be a special on something I need done, like alarm with remote start...hint hint. J/k I wont be able  to stay the whole time but while I'm there would be happy to help in any way I can. See ya there, Robert :burnout  :thumbs  :thumbs

I will be giving out some prizes and gift certificates throughout the day! I spose an alarm would be a good one :)

SWEET! i need one for my black car! :D

in your first post you mention that you will be doing specials on parts and labor - if by chance we do NOT win the alarm (if you choose to give one away) would you be offering a special on one (perhaps the VALET 554?)

Guest AZ Power & Sound
I'll be there to see and support, not show. Hopefully there will be a special on something I need done, like alarm with remote start...hint hint. J/k I wont be able  to stay the whole time but while I'm there would be happy to help in any way I can. See ya there, Robert :burnout  :thumbs  :thumbs

SWEET! i need one for my black car! :D

in your first post you mention that you will be doing specials on parts and labor - if by chance we do NOT win the alarm (if you choose to give one away) would you be offering a special on one (perhaps the VALET 554?)

im sure I can work a special up on those :D