MLK DAY

Guest racingchester

Guest racingchester

Any interest in a MLk day lunch? Lets do the usual run to Tortilla Flat. .Monday january 21st. Meet at Home Depot south of the 60 on Country Club. Depart at 10:30...Anyone and everyone is invited.....

Any interest in a MLk day lunch---breakfast? Do the usual run to Tortilla Flat or a change in venue to some other location. Post up ideas....Monday january 21.......

I do like the Tortilla Flat thing, it is a fun ride...just my 2 cents

Not going to be able to make it. JFYI, the road to Tf could use some new pavement and just not because of the last cruise there. :edward:

your all right i was immature in my comment. I should not say things like this and keep my opinions to myself. I do not respect the man and i will leave it at that.

Mike, are you not getting enough ban in your diet? You seem to be on a mission...

Bromley's Corvettes

there might be some "stains" on the seat tho...

Thats the crazy part I only had time to be scared for a split second. I got real busy jumping off bike trying not to go down with it. I felt scared as I was heading for the cliff not knowing how far down it went and then I was like nows a good time to jump off lol. I still remember it like it just happened. I have not taken the BMW to TF yet the roads are so messed up I dont no if I will go back anytime soon. I do want to feel the difference with the susp I no the BMW will feel way better.

Bromley's Corvettes

Its probably not that bad in a newer vette. A older vette or bike not so good. Its kinda chewed up and ruff in places and bumpy but thats part of the fun lol. Its a cool place to go just wish they would fix up the road but dont see that happening anytime soon. There are not that many cool places to drive or ride around the valley that I no of.

It's a fun road, I ride my Harley up there all the time, just have to watch for gravel on the road. I can't decide which is funner on that road, the bike or my Vette :)

If the road is bad, can someone think of another place to go?

I don't think the road is that bad. . .

You started this, you gonna take the lead and make it happen? :ACE:

If the red river is flowing, take the dirt road home?

If the red river is flowing, take the dirt road home?

And here's Chris, endearing himself and speading sunshine amongst teh forum! :thups: