NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Someday i'll complete a task and not half @$$

Togo

Many thanks to Joe Mach - (92ZR1Wannabe for those that don't know him)

but let me back track a bit - before i lost my virginity at the track, Glenn offered to assist with a tuneup - turns out we couldn't get the drivers side spark plug wires off/on so i just half @$$ed it until i could pay someone to finish my tuneup! (and i blame NO ONE for this except the idiot that designed a car where the spark plug wires plug into the FRONT of the motor UNDER the waterpump - what moron decided that was a good idea?

OK back to present time Yesterday I drove to Globe for assistance with my new cross drilled and slotted rotors and new Hawk brake pads and a complete brake fluid flush.

the flush went well, and the rear rotors and freshly painted RED calipers went on without a hitch (well except for the 2 wheel studs that broke off!)

so we had to half @$$ this brake job because i'm an IDIOT and ordered the wrong rotors and brake pads - i ordered the "upgraded" parts - and don't have the upgrade! :banghead

so needless to say - when it's all said and done, i'll have the 13" "big brakes" in the front so now i'm looking for calipers and caliper brackets!

THANKS AGAIN Joe i appreciate all your knowledge, expertise, and HELP!

and this my friends is why i love owning the worlds BEST sports car! :drinkers