NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Early X-mas

Quiktrip

I just bought on Ebay a set of Borla mufflers, that Frances said could be my x-mas gift. After watching the drag videos I noticed that my car made almost no sound at all.I had wanted something louder than stock anyway but the vids really convinced me to get some. Now I just have to wait for the brown truck. BTW I got them for 367.00, not a great deal but not too bad. Brand new with the LT-1 tips. Can't wait. Seeya, Robert :burnout

If I didn't want to drive it except to race I might have done that, but I drive it as often as I can and like to hear the radio and/or Frances without either one blaring. Hopefully they will sound good and it looks like they will look good. :drinkers

Hope you love them as much as I do mine on the C5. Sounds like time for a Corvette Saturday. :thumbs

If I didn't want to drive it except to race I might have done that, but I drive it as often as I can and like to hear the radio and/or Frances without either one blaring. Hopefully they will sound good and it looks like they will look good. :drinkers

i'll assume you have an LT1 - i have the muffler elims on mine - and they aren't bad at all - those cats really deaden the sound up front!

I would love to get some gutted cats to put on until I need it inspected, then I know that it would sound bada$$. But until then I just hope that this is an improvement. :burnout It better sound as good as yours Eddie, but I don't think it will :banghead