NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

1965-1982 Complete Trailing arm assm. Vansteel REBUILT

Corvette Kid

Corvette Kid

1965-1982 Complete rebuilt trailing arms complete with new rotors. These are fresh from Vansteel. Vansteel charges $700 for cores and $780 to rebuild yours plus shipping and these things are HEAVY!! If you have a set of non rebuildable cores or with these you can do the swap all at once and sell your old ones for more than the difference. Here is Vansteels description...

T-Arm Assembly w/New Rotor

T-Arm Assembly W/New Rotor

T-arms are powder coated gloss black.

New bushings in T-Arm.

All new bearings, seals, races, backing plate, stainless steel hardware, shoes and rotor are all installed.

French locks are also provided.

This is a bolt-on unit. T-Arms shims and bolts are not included. Limited Lifetime Warranty

Price: $389.99 each

I will take $900 for the pair!! I will be out of town camping for a couple days this week but I will be around all day today.

SEAN 602-502-8468

Bromley's Corvettes

If your looking for someone to install them I have done lots of them. There a lot of fun lol.

If your looking for someone to install them I have done lots of them. There a lot of fun lol.

If you're offering to help, ok! :rockon2: I'll sharpen my Sawsall blade. :partyspin:

Ok, No call back/reply from VM left. Nevermind then I'll order a set from Van.

He said he was going to be gone for a couple days camping but would be back. You may want to give another day or two...

I called the same day that he said he'd be around...too late, ordered.

Corvette Kid
I called the same day that he said he'd be around...too late, ordered.

I am back from camping up in Payson, I left that night..the 15th and came back today. Didn't get the voicemail until I was on my way back..we were deep in the forest...anyways. These are still available and I am back in town for good now. Thanks SEAN