NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Coming out of the closet

Togo

this car UNTUNED is probably one of the fastest cars ive ever driven... and Phil will let ya know how much we can pick up off a tune, especially one as bad as the one currently in the car  :devil

When I spoke to Chris and he mentioned that the first time he drove the car it was scary fast. This is before he got the new Cam. So I know that with Nic tuning this car it will STUPIDITY. :willy:willy:willy Hey that might be a vanity plate opportunity. J/K

But when I first drove my current car, all that kept going through my mind is WICKED, but that plate was already taken in AZ. The previous owner had EvilC5 so I went with 1EvilC5. Now you know the rest of the story. :smilelol

As for the seller regreting the sale, all I can say is be very happy you got a steal. That is even a better feeling knowing that you purchased a vehicle about $20 grand above the price you paid for it. It is very nice to take advantage of someone elses $$$ and pain to get the car where you want it and they decide to walk away. :D

Later... :devil

Glad to see we have another white vette in the group :)

He can't help that he bought it used! :lol:lol

I know a guy who could paint it black for you Chris. :D

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Hey Chris, congrats, you've earned it!!

I just noticed you had AFRs and a cam... are the heads milled? If not ive got a great cam that would slap right in and get ya 20-30 more horsepower :D

Glad to see we have another white vette in the group :)

He can't help that he bought it used! :lol:lol

I know a guy who could paint it black for you Chris. :D

thanks eddie -but one black car is enough for me right now - the black interior is enough for me! ;)

i can't wait to get some seat time and cook the Pilot Sports! then it's off to drag radials! ;) :burnout

this car UNTUNED is probably one of the fastest cars ive ever driven... and Phil will let ya know how much we can pick up off a tune, especially one as bad as the one currently in the car  :devil

Oh Crap..............

Do we really need this Guy

normal_P7020012.JPG

Driving that car along with US?????????

Very scarry.........

Nice ride Chris!!

Ken

well trust me - i'll in the back somewhere learning to drive the car - i want to get the hang of it before we go twistie driving - i also think i'm going to switch from the 3.90 gears to a 3.42 - the guy that sold me the car highly recommends that, and so does Glenn - so i got 2 opinions to switch.

Guest XLR8TNC5

HAHA! Awesome Chris! I am very happy for you.I can't wait for you to get it back in order and let me take it for a drive. ;) ;)

I have seen this car in person and it is absolutely gorgeous!! Not a scratch, ding, dent, nothing, and I have to say, I am impressed with the whole car. Very very nice.

Im happy for you buddy!

Tanya

well trust me - i'll in the back somewhere learning to drive the car - i want to get the hang of it before we go twistie driving - i also think i'm going to switch from the 3.90 gears to a 3.42 - the guy that sold me the car highly recommends that, and so does Glenn - so i got 2 opinions to switch.

Chris,

There are a couple of guys on Z06vette that run Vortec, ATI and LPE TT's and had to go to 3.23 and 3.15's to try and get the power to the ground!!

Might want to check out the power adder section there!!

Ken

Bout time you came out of the closet...now get the car out of the closet! :drinkers

OUCH

i resized the dyno chart that mike sent me and wanted to post it up here

this was our prelim run - before mike tore into the car!

:burnout

post-2-1133892163.jpg