• jstrutt

Went to El Paso to see Dad.

890 miles round trip

averaged 22.3 mpg

averaged 75.3 mph

Never went over a buck and a quarter!

WEAK!!!

Do better!

I once drove from Wichita KS to Ventura CA. 1425 miles. Took me 20hrs total stopping 7 times for gas and or piss, going through LA traffic and having to slow down for the occasional cop here and there.

A 180lb man would have averaged 26mpg.

I'm just sayin...

I cleaned my garage....big community garage sale...getting rid of stuff..

• 3 weeks later...

Middle Son who lives in MD is coming home for 9 days. His BDay is Saturday and with deployments we haven't celebrated his BDay with him in several years.

Cale & Barb's party, I'm going to hold off on my weekly saturday night bath so I can use thier out door tub.

Look at his pictures, that bathtub is huge!

Cale & Barb's party, I'm going to hold off on my weekly saturday night bath so I can use thier out door tub.

You and Rufus the dog can wash together. He can lick your back.

Don't you watch the Beverly Hillbillies? That there ain't no bathtub, that's a cement pond.

That's what I do, no soap, just a rinse.

Vehicles loaded, tomorrow at 7am headed to Vegas and points unknown. If anything happens to me I leave my Post Count to Big Poppa................

Vehicles loaded, tomorrow at 7am headed to Vegas and points unknown. If anything happens to me I leave my Post Count to Big Poppa................

I'll be there then end of May, beginning of June. :lol How long you gonna be there?

I'll be there then end of May, beginning of June. :lol How long you gonna be there?

Four days then ?????????????

Four days then ?????????????

Yeah, we get there evening of the 31st and don't leave until the 3rd. Bowling USBC Nationals Trouney. Both squads are at night. Don't want to drive and bowl same day. :lol

Be in L.A. for my daughters graduation recital :partyspin:

Ya gotta love opera :rockon2:

Desertdawg

Congrats Tony, I know you've been working towards this for a long time, enjoy it!!!

I have one more semester to fund, then we'll see if she gets into the masters program...

She can fund that herself!!!

Marana Rich

Driving back from San Antonio. Did the Alamo, River Walk, Tower of the Americas, and wife did walking through all of the shops while I was trying to get enlightened. Very humid, can't wait to return and get dried out.

Are you there for the watch convention, WSOP or other? Ill be playing in the World Series of Poker that weekend 5/30 5/31 at Rio. Fun times, I recomend it just to see all the poker brats talking trash! if nothing else lol.

Are you there for the watch convention, WSOP or other? Ill be playing in the World Series of Poker that weekend 5/30 5/31 at Rio. Fun times, I recomend it just to see all the poker brats talking trash! if nothing else lol.

I'm up there for the Nationals Bowling Tourney at the Cashman Center. I will sure try swining by the Rio. I LOVE poker.

Congrats Tony, I know you've been working towards this for a long time, enjoy it!!!

I have one more semester to fund, then we'll see if she gets into the masters program...

She can fund that herself!!!

I don't think it's quite over yet :bang

She wants to do a European tour thing this summer...good luck with that. And she wants to maybe go back for a Doctorate,

in teaching music and voice...oh well good luck with that also :clap

Jackie and I are off to Vegas today for the weekend!

Have fun!! VIVA LAS VEGAS

Jackie and I are off to Vegas today for the weekend!

Say hi to some of my money for me. ;) Thanks :lol