• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• jstrutt

• Big Poppa

• Marco

If you have happy thoughts, then you make happy molecules. On the other hand, if you have sad thoughts, and angry thoughts, and hostile thoughts, then you make those molecules which may depress the immune system and make you more susceptible to disease.

Deepak Chopra

• 2 weeks later...

WORK......................WORK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WORK

GOT FIVE EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCES TO WRITE...........................FLOW CHART OUR NEW INVOICE DATABASE AND WEB PROCESS FOR THE BEANCOUNTERS .........................FOUR REPORTS TO REWRITE FOR MAINTENANCE OF CERTIFICATION DIVISION.

NOW I'M DEPRESSED...WELL IT'S 7:30 AM....BEER TIME!!!!

I know this sounds fun.

Staying at home recovering from having my tonsils removed. I wasn't smart enough to have this done as a kid.

I just stare at the vette wishing I could go on a drive!

Just got back from Road Atlanta. Goin again tomorrow for the Trans Am race. I'd post pictures, but mu dumb ass left the memory stick to the camera in the hotel.

Got to drive the rental car (Saturn Aura) around the track though. If Id'a known that you could throw your car on the track for 10 bucks, I might just have brought the Vette.

This w/end flew back to The Motor City (DETROIT) for my oldest sons wedding!

I don't have my VETTE here but atleast I have my good ol stand by handy. 95 SS IMPALA.

Now that I think about it, it's been 2.5 years since i drove it. Miss my VETTE and the weather back in AZ!

• 3 weeks later...