NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Loud pedal Vs Exotic muscle Vs Extreme Motorsports

GOLDCYLON

Folks my son added some OBX long tubes to his SLP LS1 Camaro a few weeks ago along with a new SLP MAF.

Question who in your opinion would be able to do the best tune at a decent price on the car as he now needs to get the low catalysist codes removed out at the prom level and get the car tuned for performance? I heard there was an issue between the shops? I am asking for stories on what other members thought here. My son is a student at ASU so a fair price is a key factor but I have taught him in life you normally get what you pay for.

I also added a set of Jeal longtubes to my LT5 over the weekend and Im looking for a shop that can do some ZR-1 tuning. Thanks for the help in advance. GC

NicD. PM him on the board and he can take care of you. He's done several cars on the forum and we all swear by him. :thumbs

He might be able to be reached through LPM as well.

+1 for NicD on the Camaro. He's the man. I'll also throw a shout out to the guys at Loud Pedal. They did my car and treated me very well.

On the ZR1, it's my understanding that the C4 computers can't be tuned. Maybe the ZR1 is different, but talk to Jason or Nic, they'll set you right.

joe@cpr.com
+1 for NicD on the Camaro. He's the man. I'll also throw a shout out to the guys at Loud Pedal. They did my car and treated me very well.

On the ZR1, it's my understanding that the C4 computers can't be tuned. Maybe the ZR1 is different, but talk to Jason or Nic, they'll set you right.

every shop here uses nic so does not matter who you call.

I don't tune for extreme motorsports anymore and exotic muscle always brought their cars to extreme for tuning. I do work with many shops including loud pedal however I do not do any sort of LTx tuning. For the cost involved in getting software to do tunes for that car and the minimal mods that are done to it I would recommend going mail order for the LTx stuff. For the LS1 stuff I can take care of something like that easily. E-mailing you back now...

I don't tune for extreme motorsports anymore and exotic muscle always brought their cars to extreme for tuning. I do work with many shops including loud pedal however I do not do any sort of LTx tuning. For the cost involved in getting software to do tunes for that car and the minimal mods that are done to it I would recommend going mail order for the LTx stuff. For the LS1 stuff I can take care of something like that easily. E-mailing you back now...

Nic I responded LMK either way.