NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

well this sux

AZ Z51

Boss just called me in the office. From the tone of his voice I knew it wasn't good.He told me that I hadn't done anything wrong but it was the slow time of year and he couldn't keep me anymore.

Man in the 17 years I have had jobs I,ve been fired once and now layed off for the first time.

And people wonder why I hate Christmas :mad

What it is that you do? I only ask because I own a bodyshop and a mechanical repair facility and on your posts it says bodyman, mechanic, & all around pain in the ass. Your ex-boss is right, it is a little slow right now and although I dont need anybody I do know a lot of shop owners (reputable) and whenever one of us needs a tech we call all the other shops we are close with for a poss. recommendation. If you can get me a resume' or come by and fill out an app. I will do whatever I can to put the word out. You can call me at the shop @ 480-967-2521 or email : classicgoldauto@yahoo.com , or just come by : Classic Gold Auto Centre 317 S. Rockford Dr. Tempe AZ. 85281 (bodyshop) or 305 S. Rockford Dr. (mechanical shop). Good Luck. Joe.

What it is that you do? I only ask because I own a bodyshop and a mechanical repair facility and on your posts it says bodyman, mechanic, & all around pain in the ass. Your ex-boss is right, it is a little slow right now and although I dont need anybody I do know a lot of shop owners (reputable) and whenever one of us needs a tech we call all the other shops we are close with for a poss. recommendation. If you can get me a resume' or come by and fill out an app. I will do whatever I can to put the word out. You can call me at the shop @ 480-967-2521 or email : classicgoldauto@yahoo.com , or just come by : Classic Gold Auto Centre 317 S. Rockford Dr. Tempe AZ. 85281 (bodyshop) or 305 S. Rockford Dr. (mechanical shop). Good Luck. Joe.

Thanks you

It's a little far from me but I'll try to stop by tomarrow.

That is a real drag. But it seems that any time this happens things work out better than ever, so we'll all think good thoughts for that to happen. I'll keep my ears open also. Where do you want to work? What area of town?

Melissa

3,503 lbs of trouble
Boss just called me in the office. From the tone of his voice I knew it wasn't good.He told me that I hadn't done anything wrong but it was the slow time of year and he couldn't keep me anymore.

Man in the 17 years I have had jobs I,ve been fired once and now layed off for the first time.

And people wonder why I hate Christmas :mad

Sorry to hear that. You're not alone, my friend. I'm in the same boat.

That is a real drag. But it seems that any time this happens things work out better than ever, so we'll all think good thoughts for that to happen. I'll keep my ears open also. Where do you want to work? What area of town?

Melissa

yeah, let me know too - i have a connection at a body shop as well!

Well Merry (fill here) Christmas to you....Sorry to here that. I hope you can find something new.... :banghead

we will be hiring in jan once everything is going with the new shop! Currently 3 weeks booked SOLID!

SWEET!

good for you Mike! :burnout

sorry you lost your job... not sure how it's X-mas's fault.

the "season" is the correlation - i hate christmas too - for me it seemed to be when most of my relationships would just end - and i always hated christmas alone.

:ack

Mike, sorry to hear they let you go. I hope you find something soon. I have a friend who own a body shop, he did the GTO hood, up at the Air Park. I don't know if he's hiring but I can ask, he's always busy and he just might need an "all round pain in the ass"....... Or even a body man......

At least you and Dan can hang together and watch soaps or something... (Just kidding) I hope everything works out for both you guys.

Andrew

I'll keep my ears open also.  Where do you want to work?  What area of town?

Melissa

I would like to stay near peoria,but If I found something I really liked I wouldn't mind the drive.

I took a few days to finish a bunch of stuff that I never seen to have time for.It's been nice.but now it's time to get going

Think you all for your comments and support. :thumbs

I'll keep my ears open also.  Where do you want to work?  What area of town?

Melissa

I would like to stay near peoria,but If I found something I really liked I wouldn't mind the drive.

I took a few days to finish a bunch of stuff that I never seen to have time for.It's been nice.but now it's time to get going

Think you all for your comments and support. :thumbs

peoria? you are out by me?

i'll see if the body shop i know if is looking for help.

OK - this guy wants to talk to you

Joe Watson

Providence Collision Center

5256 NW Grand Ave.

glendale AZ 85301

623-581-0014

just tell him that Richard (a buddy of mine) spoke to him today (12/06/05) about this.

hope all works well - i think this may be as close to peoria as you get - but who knows!

Good Luck!

:drinkers

Good luck with the poss. job at Providence. I know those guys and that is a very good shop. My shop and their shop are both on the direct repair program with Progressive ins. so i talk to them over at Progressive sometimes and they definitely good people who put out a good product. See Ya... Joe