NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Any Procharged cars on here?

Guest AZC5Z06

Guest AZC5Z06

I was directed to the procharger world a few weeks back by someone on this board. Anyone on here have one? I'd like to get opinions on them. Considering they're like 7200, this would be a future consideration for me. Just curious what the good and the bad would be. I've done SOME research but most of it doesn't seem to be real world.

thanks.

Well the 7200 is the retail price on it so I can get you one for less than that. I have a procharged car in here so when you drop your car off you can look at it. Also we can talk about it when you come in if you want. But basically the Pro's outweigh the con's I mean on a stock car its the easiest way to make a bunch more power without losing drivability. Also when the car is tuned as long as its nice and safe it should run for years with no problem. There are some things that I would suggest you do to the car at the same time but nothing major.

Anywho we can chat when you come in to drop the car off.

Jason

Guest AZC5Z06
Well the 7200 is the retail price on it so I can get you one for less than that. I have a procharged car in here so when you drop your car off you can look at it. Also we can talk about it when you come in if you want. But basically the Pro's outweigh the con's I mean on a stock car its the easiest way to make a bunch more power without losing drivability. Also when the car is tuned as long as its nice and safe it should run for years with no problem. There are some things that I would suggest you do to the car at the same time but nothing major.

Anywho we can chat when you come in to drop the car off.

Jason

Sounds like a plan. thanks!

Mine isn't Procharged yet, but the D1SC is sitting in the box in the garage anxiously waiting. :partydance:

P1SC with twin kidney intercoolers. Durable and can you say instapower. It's there as soon as you hit the gas and the power doesn't fade on mine. Sheer joy all the way to the rev limited and that happens pretty quick. Traction will be your big issue.

Guest Mikey

LPM just installed my P1 Procharger and can you say "Scary Fast!" Whoo-Hoo

It's tame under "normal" driving conditions and you still have the great MPG when not getting on it.

I chose this over a head/cam per Jason's advice and am glad I listened.

(OK Jason...do I get a commission or something?)

Guest azz061

pro a great way to go! i might have gone that way if i wasn't looking for the cam power. Also i have so much in my drive train my motor mods are my cheapest to date!

• 2 weeks later...

What about engine longevity? anyone poop their engine out already with one on?

Tuning is Key. I don't think anyone on here that has the car tuned correctly and stayed within the realm of what the engine can handle has blown the motor up.