NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

WTB 2 rear wheels that fit C5

GuyverVette

I want to buy 2 wheels that fits the C5 rear. No matter shape, color or condition (scratched and curbed is fine, bent or broken is not, lol)

I just need the cheapest rear wheels I can fit on my car, 17" or 18"

Thanks a lot.

i will have 2 chrome painted 18 x10.5 rear c5 z06 rims available within the next few weeks.

If you can wait that long il get you a price ASAP

i will have 2 chrome painted 18 x10.5 rear c5 z06 rims available within the next few weeks.

If you can wait that long il get you a price ASAP

Hi, well, I need them at least a couple days before March 14th, if I can get em by let's say the 12th how much for both??

Thanks ;)

I have a pair of 17" wagon wheels in the back yard. I think they are 8.5" width, not 100% sure. They are yours if you come to the west side to pick them up. Only cost is your gas money.

I have a pair of 17" wagon wheels in the back yard. I think they are 8.5" width, not 100% sure. They are yours if you come to the west side to pick them up. Only cost is your gas money.

Awesome!!! Would those fit in the back?? Let me know where to go pick em up. Thanks a lot :D

Awesome!!! Would those fit in the back?? Let me know where to go pick em up. Thanks a lot :D

I don't know for sure if they'd fit that back. They should.

I'm in Litchfield Park. Bethany Home/Dysart Rd area. When can you come out?

Wow, that's far. Ok, let me make sure I can fit the wheels and let me make sure I can get the tires I'm looking for on that size and I'll go pick em up. Probablly this weekend.

I'll let you know.

Thanks a lot :)

GuyverVette
If it's Saturday it needs to be in the morning (before 11:00 AM)

If it's Sunday it needs to be the afternoon.

Sorry I couldn't make it during the weekend, I still have some doubt about having 18" wheels in the front and 17" in the rear, but I'll let you know if I can go pick em up this week.

Thanks a lot.

GuyverVette

I got a pair of rear wagon wheels, so I'll definitely go take your set to complete the 4 wheels. Can you PM me your number to call you during the weekend??

Thanks a lot.

Guest Mikeg4572

I have a pair of 18" Wagon wheels with BFG 295/35/18 Drag Radials on them, the rims are in excellent condition. The tires have a few more passed left on them, I will sell the whole set for $150.

Mike 480-206-1316

GuyverVette

Oh sorry, I bought a pair already, too but I just got the wheels, I'd like those with drag radials, thanks anyways ;)