NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

PHOTOS: A new Image for GR8 WHITE

GR8WHITE

Hello all! I am sure we all have some particular tastes in what a Corvette "should" look like, but I have had my clean "Sleeper Look" for just about 5 years now and it is time for "CHANGE". (Maybe I need to slap on an Obama in '09 sticker?)

Attatched are two images I have created for my new look. Keep in mind that It has taken me two weekends of planning, design etc. If you only had one option (and th eoption to keep it stock, "AS IS" is NOT an option,

Which option looks best? Option A or Option B?

Thanks.

OPTION A

8446ac8b.jpg

OPTION B

ff11c930.jpg

In addition, this is the hood, wing, and rear section look to complete the "New Look". I just can't decide on the door panel design. What do you think?

HOOD:

5bc04308.jpg

REAR FASCIA:

5004c779.jpg

WING:

46f4cb01.jpg

I really like option A

But you need to move the round ESSO decal to the rear, it upsets the curves on the nose,

and move the Bose decal, leave the side of the halo blank it will look better.

Also on the right rear, why not make the number plate out of a Jake Skull ?

jake.jpg

edit:

The Bose decal would look good under the front blinker in line with comp cams...

im with dawg Option A by a LONG SHOT.

the "american..." GM tag line gets old.

Thoes are a Bold statment (and I kind of like it) but make sure you can back them up.

.. or sound like you can. :D

I like option 1 as well, but I prefer the other wing that we found. And you need to get some rear wheels that fit ya fag....

BTW, no nipple stickers? WTF?

Option A because its a little less busy and you will be able to ready it easier when you fly by people.

My mommy always said if I didn't have anything nice to say to shut the phuq up. So I'm going to go with option C:

:ack

I really like option A

But you need to move the round ESSO decal to the rear, it upsets the curves on the nose.

:agree

What about the ESSO sticker on the gas door. It looks like they have the same oval shape to them.

Thanks everyone, so far for giving feedback. Option A was the first design, which many of you seen to agree upon. Please keep votes coming in.

Option C is not valid. Hahahahah.....

A or B. Maybe I will have this done for the next big cruise! And, I already looked into CCW SP500s (What else, BLACK) 19x11 / 19x13, but that goes with a wide body kit.