NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

It "may" be kind of lame...

Bigfoot

I like that it doesnt cover more than 1/32 of Arizona and is chrome and shiney and lights up and stuff

Well, it's - it's ... ummm !!!

Hey I can read the Arizona part.... :nerd:

Just kidding, as long as it doesn't have a TV pop out I think it's ok!

Only way I'm going to think that' s cool is if you tell me the Skulls' eyes generate an EMP blast and disables any pursuit vehicles. (or there's a set where Jennifer Aniston's boobs light up)

(yes Chris....EMP is the only way I'd out run new vettes.....and NO you still can't buy it from me)

Only way I'm going to think that' s cool is if you tell me the Skulls' eyes generate an EMP blast and disables any pursuit vehicles. (or there's a set where Jennifer Aniston's boobs light up)

(yes Chris....EMP is the only way I'd out run new vettes.....and NO you still can't buy it from me)

Well, then maybe you can get me the hook up on Jennifer Aniston's boobs....

Uh...shouldn't that be on a jacked up 4x4 with those truck nutz hanging off the hitch instead of on a 'vette? Your wife got that for you? Man, you're stuck with it now! :smilelol

Well this might get him off the hook if he uses this story i friend of mine bought his vette a 2005 and when it came time for him to plate it his wife and daughter took it upon them selves to get it done for him and when he got his personalized plate he was like what it said HOT DAD HMMM well when his plates came due again guess what no more plate.....

just to let ya know. :P

Haha, looks cool, I'll paint everything but the skulls in flat black and leave the skulls chromed to give it a less "kitsch" look.

paint everything but the skulls in flat black and leave the skulls chromed to give it a less "kitsch" look.

:agree

wickedfastvette
Haha, looks cool, I'll paint everything but the skulls in flat black and leave the skulls chromed to give it a less "kitsch" look.

I like that idea too

As long as you like it, that's all that matters buddy. I personally think it's kind of cool. I like the eyes lighting up.

As long as you like it, that's all that matters buddy. I personally think it's kind of cool. I like the eyes lighting up.

The two of you should get a room.

I'm just sayin...