NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

So, my wife is pregnant with 6(yes six)

Guest 1FASTC4

Guest 1FASTC4

She's 17 weeks pregnant with 6, including 2 sets of identical twins(this has never happened in recorded history) Found out Monday... 4 boys and 2 girls!

Of the identicals, 1 set boys, 1 set girls. The odds of having two sets of identical twins is 2916000000000000 to 1 the Doctors have told us.

Discovery Health Channel was here on Wednesday and began filming for the hour long show they are going to do on us, titled for now: The Bailey Sextuplets.

Exciting times!

Best of luck to you and especially your wife.

Make sure next time the Discovery crew is there to film that you are wearing an A.C.E. shirt. If you don't have one now let me know, we are putting in the order real soon.

:eek wow...that is something. I wish I could say something that sounded right, for this occasion...just 6 mofo's running around comes to mind :D

Congrats :cheers

:eek wow...that is something. I wish I could say something that sounded right, for this occasion...just 6 mofo's running around comes to mind  :D

Congrats  :cheers

wouldn't that be 6 lil mofos runnin' around

i too don't know what to say but HOLY CRAP! and CONGRATULATIONS :drinkers

Man o man we have 6 grandkids all different ages and when they are all together hold on to your hat!! I can't imagine 6 the same age running around and every other one looking alike to boot. Good Luck to you guys and remember that insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids. P.S. I would love to see the size of the cookie jar that you're going to throw your change into for the college funds. :eek

Big time WOW!!! Congrats for you, and all my sympathy for your wife....

Try to get the discovery camera to go out for one last spin in your vette with you before you have to sell it.....

We will keep our fingers crossed for you two....Best of Luck!!!

And please keep us informed, all you can...

WOW, best wishes to you all and good luck! Keep us posted on this miracle! :)

**Edited to keep minds out of the gutter. Good catch Chris ;) **

WOW, best wishes to you all and good luck! Keep us abreast of this miracle! :)

uhhhhhh you said abreast huh huh huh huh huh

beavissmall.JPG

Thanks! We are going to be on "Good Morning Arizona", live tomorrow morning.

fun stuff..... maybe.

i wanna see - anyone got a tivo and can put to MPG or something????

Guest 1FASTC4

The vette was in the picture(it was in the side garage as we filmed in the driveway) during filming for Good Evening Arizona for tomorrow night... hope it makes the cut

I will be "tivo"ing it tomorrow morning. I will try and edit it down as much as possible and change it to .wmv format.

So, you will be on Good Morning Arizona and Good Evening as well?? Let me know and I will try to copy and post.

Guest 1FASTC4

That would be great, Bryan. We filmed for Good Evening Arizona, today. They are going to try to get it together for tomorrow evening's show. So for tomorrow evening.. its not definite yet. We will definitely be live in the morning, shortly after 7:30 AM.... around 7:45 give or take.

Gotta love modern technology.

I am sitting in my room at the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas (after too many margaritas at the bar (2 for 1)), surfing our forum and setting up my Tivo to tape a show tomorrow morning while I will still be asleep. Then, after I get home another computer will hack the recording down to a usable format (.wmv) and then I will get to try and edit video and host to the world on the internet.

OK -- I got the video hacked out of Tivo format. Then I trimmed it down to the "teaser" and then the actual interview.

Here you go folks --- enjoy.

Good Morning Arizona Interview

Right click and "save as" -- it's 44.5 Meg. Heck, that's cut down from the 2.3 gig it was earlier.

P.S. -- how come there was no mention about the double twins?

Good job on TV! You both looked like true movie stars :cool . Good luck with everything and of course KEEP us posted!

What?? No Corvette names for the kids?

No Zora, David Hill, Harley Earl, Sting Ray, Duntov Cam(eron), Mako Shark -- ok, that last one sucked.

Guest 1FASTC4

Ya, they missed the double identical twin significance... oh well. Othwer channels will get it. Stephanie Sandoval has been calling..... she's kinda hot... and Stacy wants to meet Dave Muncy..... soooooo. Not for a few weeks though.. til babies viable.