NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

My Corvette Christmas list for Santa

Guest azmusclecar

Guest azmusclecar

This is where you can post your Corvette Christmas list. Maybe Santa (or a loved one) will read this list and surprise you on Christmas Day. Hey....it's worth a shot

Okay since it was my idea, I'll start: You can only post 5 things, FORUM RULES!

1: ZO6 Chrome Wheels (real ones, not a pic like some have sent me)

2: Stainless Steel Inserts for front and back

3: Sequential turn signal set

4: 3:42 Gears

5: 172 degree thermostat

Okay.............your turn..............and don't be greedy, Santa has a lot of Corvette owners on his list. If you find your post deleted, Santa may have found your name on his "BAD" list. Merry Christmas............the clock is ticking.l :burnout:thumbs

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anmracing2

• BSeery

• 3,503 lbs of trouble

• Z O SICK

Guest azmusclecar

Hmmmmmmmmm...............is it possible to cut the words "CORVETTE" out of a DeLorean's sheet metal? Does this devalue the Corvette? and enhance the value of the DMC? Inquisitive minds want to know! Anyone with a pair of metal shears? I think I know where we can find a victim, I mean candidate! :devil

3,503 lbs of trouble
Hmmmmmmmmm...............is it possible to cut the words "CORVETTE" out of a DeLorean's sheet metal? Does this devalue the Corvette? and enhance the value of the DMC? Inquisitive minds want to know! Anyone with a pair of metal shears? I think I know where we can find a victim, I mean candidate! :devil

I guess if you need a piece of a DeLorean on your '03 Vette to make you feel like it's a notch above the other 35,468 produced that year, then I'm sure I can scrounge up an old body panel for you to cut up to raise your self esteem.

Guest azmusclecar

My self esteem was not in question here.........and I cannot believe you have turned this happy Christmas posting into an attack on my character...........Santa is watching........

:angelsad and he is not pleased with you...............Santa suggests you go to the first posting and pick something on that list and send it to make amends for your behavior.

Then Santa will put you back on his "GOOD" list. :thumbs

3,503 lbs of trouble
My self esteem was not in question here.........and I cannot believe you have turned this happy Christmas posting into an attack on my character...........Santa is watching........

But of course you've never done anything like turn a happy "welcome to the forum" posting into an attack on my character, right?

well we know THIS thread will get cleaned up by the admins!!!!!

my christmas list -

i don't really want anything - i can honestly say i have everything i want - and will probably buy everything i need before christmas - but i'll put a few things down anyway

1. A gorgeous Hardbodied (thin and large breasted) 5'7" 25-30 y.o. AVAILABLE Blonde - Brunette or Redhead

oh crap was this supposed to be for corvette stuff only?

ok wait, let me try again

1. 2 new tires for my Z06 wheels (which i still need to pick up from Phil - thanks for holding on to them this long - i'll make arrangements soon) - and BTW they are NOT chrome

2. a GOOD radar detector

3. non popup headlights

that's all i can think of for now - can i edit my list later if i think of something else?

:D

Guest azmusclecar

But of course you've never done anything like turn a happy "welcome to the forum" posting into an attack on my character, right?

once again, this is not about me.........it's about Christmas, and I have no idea what you are talking about..........please read my postings........thank you, now let's end this befoe it gets ugly. Christmas spirit and best wishes to you. :thumbs

3,503 lbs of trouble
once again, this is not about me.........it's about Christmas, and I have no idea what you are talking about..........please read my postings........thank you, now let's end this befoe it gets ugly.

I did read your postings, and this is what i saw:

Thank you..thank you very much................hey 1EvilC5, is there anyway we can vote this Back to the Future Wannabee off the Corvette Island?  I mean just between you and I.......there is something majorly wrong with them people.......why would you want your doors to open that way? :mad  That is just sick sick sick. :U ...it looks like that kind of thinking comes from drug abuse. :toetap  Didn't those Deloreans come with Cocaine IN the glovebox as an option???????????

Ring a bell? So I'm a Back to the Future wannabe, AND there's something wrong with people like me? Sounded like a character attack to me. In my opinion it got ugly when you posted that BS, so too late, and all I did to you was say "Welcome to the forum".

Voice of reason stepping in!!! :angry

Kids, don't make me open a can of whoop @ss, or turn this car around, or (fill in your own mother's favorite dare here)! :huh

azmusclecar thinks this forum is like CFOT, which it is NOT. So, be good, people! Unless you're just plain Evil :devil , that is.

AHem, I'd like:

1-my vette brakes fixed

2-my Olds fuel pump fixed

3-my vette's timing issue cleared up

4-replenish my liquor cabinet

5-new disks all round for the Olds.....

Melissa

Damn, cut back on the 'roid dosage guys!!

I want a fuzzy bunny!!

Ken

Bunny or Gerbil????? Which is fuzzier???? :smilelol

Andrew

Maybe Eddie should take one of those on the trip..... :lol

Andrew

**** EDIT: Never mind, looks like I got this in the wrong thread. ****

Maybe Eddie should take one of those on the trip..... :lol

Andrew

**** EDIT: Never mind, looks like I got this in the wrong thread. ****

Don't worry about it! We can follow when you shift gears Andrew.

I would take a fuzzy bunny but I think Ken and I are thinking along the same line. :D

Guest azmusclecar
once again, this is not about me.........it's about Christmas, and I have no idea what you are talking about..........please read my postings........thank you, now let's end this befoe it gets ugly.

Thank you..thank you very much................hey 1EvilC5, is there anyway we can vote this Back to the Future Wannabee off the Corvette Island?  I mean just between you and I.......there is something majorly wrong with them people.......why would you want your doors to open that way? :mad  That is just sick sick sick. :U ...it looks like that kind of thinking comes from drug abuse. :toetap  Didn't those Deloreans come with Cocaine IN the glovebox as an option???????????

Ring a bell? So I'm a Back to the Future wannabe, AND there's something wrong with people like me? Sounded like a character attack to me. In my opinion it got ugly when you posted that BS, so too late, and all I did to you was say "Welcome to the forum".

Well I am sorry, I thought some people can take a ribbing but I see some can't. Sorry.......I won't post anymore. I didn't think this forum was like CFOT......I just thought I could maybe make some friends in this group using humor but I guess I am wrong. You all have a Merry Christmas. And to all a good night.

Well I am sorry, I thought some people can take a ribbing but I see some can't. Sorry.......I won't post anymore. I didn't think this forum was like CFOT......I just thought I could maybe make some friends in this group using humor but I guess I am wrong. You all have a Merry Christmas. And to all a good night.

now you see why i had that disclaimer in my sig previously!

:leaving

Guest AZ Power & Sound
This is where you can post your Corvette Christmas list. Maybe Santa (or a loved one) will read this list and surprise you on Christmas Day. Hey....it's worth a shot

Okay since it was my idea, I'll start: You can only post 5 things, FORUM RULES!

1: ZO6 Chrome Wheels (real ones, not a pic like some have sent me)

3: Sequential turn signal set

4: 3:42 Gears

5: 172 degree thermostat

Okay.............your turn..............and don't be greedy, Santa has a lot of Corvette owners on his list. If you find your post deleted, Santa may have found your name on his "BAD" list. Merry Christmas............the clock is ticking.l :burnout:thumbs

1: ZO6 Chrome Wheels :::in stock in multiple sizes:::

2: Stainless Steel Inserts for front and back :::In stock:::

3: Sequential turn signal set :::in stock:::

4: 3:42 Gears :::7-10 days

5: 172 degree thermostat :::in stock:::

:P :D :smilelol:devil

Guest AZ Power & Sound
well we know THIS thread will get cleaned up by the admins!!!!!

my christmas list -

i don't really want anything - i can honestly say i have everything i want - and will probably buy everything i need before christmas - but i'll put a few things down anyway

1. A gorgeous Hardbodied (thin and large breasted) 5'7" 25-30 y.o. AVAILABLE Blonde - Brunette or Redhead

oh crap was this supposed to be for corvette stuff only?

ok wait, let me try again

1. 2 new tires for my Z06 wheels (which i still need to pick up from Phil - thanks for holding on to them this long - i'll make arrangements soon) - and BTW they are NOT chrome

2. a GOOD radar detector

3. non popup headlights

that's all i can think of for now - can i edit my list later if i think of something else?

:D

1. See if you can find twins! :D

1. too easy!

2. I can have over 70 different ones in less then a day :)

3. I want these too! just waiting for a set I like that dont use some old school fog light or require a fan!

Guest AZ Power & Sound
I want Santa to bring me a tune, clutch, and a good set of heads.

Im hoping santa brings me a Spec Stage III+ :lol Im looking into AFRs, still debating if I want to flycut now or just wait till I buy a 402!

Guest AZ Power & Sound

My XMas list!

1. Spec Stage III+ clutch

2. AFR 225 heads

3. AZPS03 cam (waiting for the first batch still! :mad )

4. Boyd Coddington forged wheels - 19x12 rear and 19x9 front

5. Lingenfelter mini tub kit!

Well, isn't that ironic.

:leaving

Dan, why couldn't you take this post for what it was. A Christmas list of items somebody wants.

If he said Chrome instead of SS it wouldn't be an issue. I want SS emblems on mine too, but my mind didn't make the leap to think that anything made of SS is an attack on your car.

I am pretty sure he didn't either until you turned it that way.

You too just need to cool out and knock off taking each other's comments so personally.

Don't make me put the "warning" system back in place on you two. :angry