NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Cor Har MP3 Cable For A C5

Grape Ape

I have a Cor Har MP3 Cable that is for a C5 Corvette. Found out it's for all but the 97-98 that didn't come with the CD changer installed. Mine didn't have the changer so I couldn't hook this up. Missing a 3 pin connector in the footwell area. I don't want to cut into any wires so I am selling it for what I paid for it. No more, no less. Will work with the iPod or any MP3 player from what he told me. Comes with directions as well.

$90

Link to Corvette Forum thread I bought it from: CF Link

CORHARMP3Cable.jpg

That's the plan. Just thought this would be a cheaper way to get an MP3 player hook up.

That's the plan. Just thought this would be a cheaper way to get an MP3 player hook up.

Hey Mark,

I got a Peripheral unit from Blakmajik (George-haven't seen him here for awhile) and I didn't have the CD harness either. I know Fry's has them available to order and/or in stock for about $100. I know Cherye picked one up a while back at Fry's, not sure if she's installed it yet or not. Think I'd go that direction instead of having to deal with any VATS issues changing to a different head unit.

My car is a 2000, it should have the connection you need, right?? I'm planning on getting rid of my stereo soon, I can trade you if you want, I dont need one with the cd changer inlet...

Well, if I'm going to go through the trouble of pulling the head unit out, I would rather put something in that I want. Not that it's very difficult. So I will pass on the trade. Thanks for the offer though.

• 2 weeks later...