NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

New Tires

Don&Patty

Just got my new tires mounted and balanced. We got Michelin Pilots PS2's and for price I could have bought a nice used car. Oh well the price of owing a Corvette. Really like the tires though. This months Car and Drives had a good article on performance tires and worth reading. By the way the PS2's were rated 4th overall. Would have been higher but price was one of tha rating factors.

This is a very good article worth reading indeed.

http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?se...2&page_number=1

I'm surprised that Hankook was so low on the list. They are the largest tire manufacturer in the world and are very big in the racing scene, I would have thought they would have done much better...

Andrew

BTW, Congrats on the purchase. Hope you enjoy them. Where did you purchase the tires at?

Andrew

Got the tires ar Direct Performance.com They are located at 7333 E. Helm Dr., Scottsdale, AZ 480-443-5621

That's funny-that's the number I call when I call anmracing2 at work.....wonder if he knows anyone there.... ;)

Melissa

Guest freedom25

Nice to see the Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 take First Place. I put those on my '89 a couple of months ago and am quite impressed. I haven't driven on wet pavement yet but they stick like glue on the dry roadway. It seems they become even more responsive the faster I go. :thumbs

That's funny-that's the number I call when I call anmracing2 at work.....wonder if he knows anyone there.... ;)

Melissa

ACE discount ???????????? :D

Melissa

my thoughts exactly!

Melissa

I wish, even Melissa doesn't get a Discount. :banghead

Actually I work for the Corporate office so I don't get to do any sales thats why I never mentioned it.

Andrew

Guest azmusclecar

I can only compare my Michelins PS2 ZP to the Goodyear runflats and all I can say is, I sure am glad the guy I bought my car from put the Michelins on right before I bought it. The noise, comfort and handling are fine for my usage. I just wish the guy would've put the Michelins on ZO6 chrome wheels when he bought the tires.

Happy Thanksgiving to all....................and to all.....................time for a nap! :howdy

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Got the tires ar Direct Performance.com They are located at 7333 E. Helm Dr., Scottsdale, AZ 480-443-5621

Next time buy through me, I will save ya a decent amount of money ;)

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Got the tires ar Direct Performance.com  They are located at 7333 E. Helm Dr., Scottsdale, AZ 480-443-5621

Melissa

if he does wholesale accounts let me know, I will start buying through him instead :) I spend a pretty decent amount there every month!

Got the tires ar Direct Performance.com  They are located at 7333 E. Helm Dr., Scottsdale, AZ 480-443-5621

Melissa

if he does wholesale accounts let me know, I will start buying through him instead :) I spend a pretty decent amount there every month!

No I don?t do any type of sales, but I can have a wholesale rep give you a call. Let me know and I?ll have them call you sometime next week.

Todd has been in contact with me about some other stuff that I am still looking into. Nothing related to tires though....

Andrew