NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Pavillions

Don&Patty

There's normally some of us out there every weekend but the first Sat of ea month is "Corvette Sat" and we get the biggest turnouts then. Dec 3 is lunch at Hooters in Mesa and then the Pavs. Hope to see/meet you then! :thumbs

I too plan to make the Pav's AND lunch @ Hooters on the 3rd!!!!

Time to show off those new shooz, along with caliper, rotor and fender pan paint job I been working on!

Those new rims and tires really set the car off and the silver rotor hubs and calipers really help too! Also polished those adapters to where they almost look like part of the wheels!

Looking forward to seein' everyone then! :howdy

Michael

Also remember that the lunch at Hooters is your last chance to either make a donation or to bring a toy for the Toys for Tots campaign. I will be at Hooters on the 3rd, but don't think I can make the Pavilions as I will be toy shopping that afternoon with the donation money.

Well, let us know if you need help buying toys, I'll send Melissa to help.... :P If she's not "working"......

Andrew

Also remember that the lunch at Hooters is your last chance to either make a donation or to bring a toy for the Toys for Tots campaign. I will be at Hooters on the 3rd, but don't think I can make the Pavilions as I will be toy shopping that afternoon with the donation money.

isn't there still a TARGET ahd TOYS-R-US at the pavs?

might be time if you shopped there! :drinkers

:agree

That my friend is a cool idea then we can pick out what we want.... I mean what he should get for the kids..... :rolleyes

We might try for Pavs on Sat but it depends on what's going on at home...... (If you know what I mean....)

Andrew

All right, I will go from Hooters in Mesa to the Target at the Pavilions and buy the Toys there. I won't be at the Pavilions with the Vette though as all the toys will not fit in the car.

If anyone wants to show up at the Pavilions and buy a toy there and give it to me then, you have until 5 p.m. to do so.