NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

New here.

Z O SICK

How's it going guys/gals. Just want to say what's up and and it was nice meeting all of you at the track on Sunday. I had a great time and look forward to attending more events with you guys!

Welcome to the gang! :howdy from No. Phoenix~

Your Z looks really clean-tell us about what mods you're running (for those of us that didn't make it to Speedworld to see in person). ;)

Melissa

Welcome to the gang! :howdy from No. Phoenix~

Your Z looks really clean-tell us about what mods you're running (for those of us that didn't make it to Speedworld to see in person). ;)

Melissa

Thanks for the complement. My mods include a 228 cam, vararam intake, suppermaxx LT's, and B&B Bullet cat-back. I hope to be adding a new bigger cam or just saving up for a S/C.

Welcome Tony :howdy

Glad to see you join our State forum. A lot of us hang out on the other forums for national info and events, but mainly watch here for local and statewide info.

If you can, post some of the pictures you took over the weekend.

As for the performance, you have to go Forced Induction in the end. :burnout

It was nice to have met your crew from the Z06Vette.com. Make sure and extend the welcome to them also.

Later,

Phil... :devil

Hey Bro!!!!!!!

Welcome and thanks for stopping by!!! :thumbs:thumbs

Hey gang, I just want you to know that the dash photo in his sig is NOT a photochop!!

He was trying to tell me how hard it was to get the right angle etc while driving ALONE @7K in 5th!! I asked him why not take a passenger to take the photo and his reply was, "Why, so if I hit something and blow a tire during the run two people die??"

It was a good time and I'm glad we hooked up!!

Don't be a stranger on here or the other! I'm glad to see you posting on both, not just lurking!!

Ken

Hey Bro!!!!!!!

Welcome and thanks for stopping by!!! :thumbs:thumbs

Hey gang, I just want you to know that the dash photo in his sig is NOT a photochop!!

He was trying to tell me how hard it was to get the right angle etc while driving ALONE @7K in 5th!! I asked him why not take a passenger to take the photo and his reply was, "Why, so if I hit something and blow a tire during the run two people die??"

It was a good time and I'm glad we hooked up!!

Don't be a stranger on here or the other! I'm glad to see you posting on both, not just lurking!!

Ken

Actually it is choped:( I wish i go that fast. Now if it had read 180mph, then it would be no chop. I guess the only way to get that on camera would to have a passenger. Ken, when are we going on a little spin lol?

I'm up for the ride..... Let me know when and I'll bring my camera..... I'll try not to block your view of the road.... Just watch them 18 wheelers, I've seen the "Scariest Chases" with Johnny Bannel..... :P

Andrew

:burnout:burnout

============= Finish Line!!!!

I hope to be adding a new bigger cam or just saving up for a S/C.

i recommend doing BOTH if you are doing a S/C you need a "blower cam" - just ask phil - he'll tell you all about how he picked up like 150+ HP with a new cam and a tune from Nic!

I'm up for the ride..... Let me know when and I'll bring my camera..... I'll try not to block your view of the road.... Just watch them 18 wheelers, I've seen the "Scariest Chases" with Johnny Bannel..... :P

Andrew

============= Finish Line!!!!

Cool, i hope you have good life insurance j/k. To be honest it really doesnt take that long to get up to that speed and then back down.

Tony,

It was a pleasure to meet you at the track and your Z was definitely a BEAUTY!!!

Take care,

Tanya

It was nice to meet you and you hubby as well along with all the other guys from ACE. I can't wait for the next event!

Tony

Tony,

It was a pleasure to meet you at the track and your Z was definitely a BEAUTY!!!

Take care,

Tanya

:agree and Howdy from Avondale :flag

I'll have my camera at the BBQ...... ;)

Oh, I almost forgot,

From one newbie to another, welcome aboard......

Andrew