NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Brand new Keisler 5 spd transmission for 68-82 C3

chevy69

Purchased for $3394 for my project, but never used. 0 miles on this transmission. Comes with shifter, speedo cable, clutch disk, drive shaft and gear pattern plate.

$2750 plus shipping

Call Tom 480-235-7150

• 4 weeks later...

Adding more detailed information

Purchased for $3394 for my project, but never used. 0 miles on this transmission.

Requires no modification of the crossmember.

Kit includes:

- TKO 600 transmission model #TRG-CV600-64

- Transmission mounts (2 - 1 steel and 1 rubber/steel mount)

- Shifter and knob

- Speedo cable for 3.73 gears

- Clutch disk

- Slip yoke

- Drive shaft model #DSG-C3V1310

- Gear pattern plate for console

- Bolts

It is a TKO-600 output ratios are listed as: 2.87, 1.89, 1.28, 1.0, 0.64

The kit I purchased was for converting a 4spd to a 5spd (I had a '69 4 speed car)

The only thing I am missing is the roller pilot bushing - this stayed in my flywheel when I put the original 4 speed back in to sell the project.

$2750

Call Tom 480-235-7150

DSC04850.jpg

It's a very attractive offer and I've thought about it but I'm keeping mine as stock as possible for now. At least as stock as when I bought it.

I would probably rather have the TKO500 for my car as of today. I'm not planning on making enough power with this car to justify the TKO600. Besides, I'd also rather personally have the lower 1st gear ratio than what is being offered in this thread. Especially with my stock 3.08 rear end. If I bought this tranny, I'd still want to change the rear gears.

I kinda wish I had a project car to make a hot rod out of and keep the stocker I have for cruising. Oh, and not enough pennies right now either.