NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

KILLER's Supercharged Dyno Results

Guest Mikey

Left LPM yesterday with a Supercharged KILLER and here's the Dyno Results:

Before supercharger (w/headers etc) - 353 rwhp / 354 rwtq

After supercharger (w/headers etc.) - 475 rwhp / 439 rwtq

Suprisingly, the drone in the exhaust system is now gone. The automatic transmission shift points (with and without the paddle shifters) are quicker and smoother thanks to Nic's tune. The entire drivetrain handles more responsively. The instant MPG readings are basically the same as before. The only downside that will be addressed next is traction.

:rockon2::rockon2::rockon2:

Nice numbers Mikey! That's one red one I'll have to beware of... :phil evil:

And good luck gettin' her hooked up! :burnout2

Before supercharger (w/headers etc) - 353 rwhp / 354 rwtq

After supercharger (w/headers etc.) - 475 rwhp / 439 rwtq

Suprisingly, the drone in the exhaust system is now gone. The automatic transmission shift points (with and without the paddle shifters) are quicker and smoother thanks to Nic's tune. The entire drivetrain handles more responsively. The instant MPG readings are basically the same as before. The only downside that will be addressed next is traction.

Saving my change as we speak for the same thing, hopefully this summer. I think I'll like the SC better than the cam route that I went.

Awsome! Could you give us some more info---such as "what kind of SC? How much boost?. Additional mods needed? Cost?"

Hswkeye

Awsome! Could you give us some more info---such as "what kind of SC? How much boost?. Additional mods needed? Cost?"

Hswkeye

Procharger P1 Supercharger w/7lbs of boost (for longevity). I already had headers, x-pipe, hi-flow cats etc. You need to contact Jason at LPM to get all the mods needed for the supercharger installation such as injectors, plugs, wiring, performance tune etc. My costs included an Optima Red Top Battery, Oil Change and a few other things so once again, contact Jason for what type of S/C and mods that would be needed for your particular situation (requirements, transmission type and use for track or street etc.)

Mikey, Nice dyno and results. For tires you may want to try the Michelin PS2's, Nitto 555R2's or Toyo 888's, sized depending on your choice of wheels and/or wide body rear. I had the PS2's on my 625 rwhp blown C6 and they did a decent job in the heat, and in third gear pulls. In first or second they would light off like a sportbike revs up, very fast. The 888's or 555R2's are great in the heat, that is above 32 F, when heat cycled. These road race tires will give super handling as well as straight line traction, without using DR's. Although the PS2's had a higher tread wear number, the reduced spin of the DOT R coumpounds, with lower wear ratings, will reduce actual street wear to near similar levels. All these tires will ride better than the GY runflats. I don't know if you have a Z51 with the better GY SC tires or the standard GY runflats with the base model. The change will be significant, regardless. Carry a compact air pump and plug kit if you do.