NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Tried to post this as "for sale" but could not

Guest vjjack04

Guest vjjack04

I am in Hereford (near Sierra Vista) and have a Mid Americal stainless exhaust for sale.

I bought a nice Mid America exhaust about 6 months ago to replace my borla short exhaust; however since I put my cat converters back on I prefer my short Borlas. If you are looking for a really nice sounding and nice looking exhaust (4 stainless Corsa Tiger Shark looking tips) to replace your stock exhaust let me know. The cost was over $700 and I will sell for $475 firm. Let me know - John Jackson 520.803.1360

I don't want to offend anyone but had you read the Forum Rules you would have found you have to have 25 posts in order to post in the "for sale" section. This is done to avoid spam type posts by commercial retailers. We welcome all and would like you to be active before taking advantage of our forum.

Because you have posted your phone number I am going to move this thread back to the for sale section and lock it to avoid any negative comment or argument over the posting.

Thanks and hope to see you become active here on the ACE Forum.

edit: the question has come up and the answer is I assume this is for a C5 as that's what his profile says he owns.