NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Attention Fellow Arizona Vet Nettians!

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Guest AZ Power & Sound

We have moved! Not far though! just next door :) New address is 1721 W 10th place Suite 4B! The phones are currently down while we switch the phone systems over, and I can recieve email but not send yet... Official grand opening will be around Jan 1st when the current occupant is finished moving out, and I am finished moving in! For now, if you need to get ahold of me urgently, please call my cell until the phones are hooked up - 480-231-4959. I will answer the best I can! If you are scheduled for a job, just remember we are next door now and no longer in the Pro Dyno building! Please do not call after 7 pm unless it is an emergency!

Guest AZ Power & Sound

And in addition since I know a LOT of you were concerned, Joel no longer works for me... I will personally be doing the work on all of your corvettes from now on and I appologize for any and all problems he has caused!

And in addition since I know a LOT of you were concerned, Joel no longer works for me... I will personally be doing the work on all of your corvettes from now on and I appologize for any and all problems he has caused!

i don't know who joel is - but i got the same question as bryan - did you move your dyno over?

and is thie the building with all the NSX's i saw the other day?

Guest XLR8TNC5

Well firstly,, congrats on your new move. Im glad you were able to find some place and to have it be so close!!!! Kick ass!

Im sorry to hear about Joel, but I know that is the way business goes sometimes. Nothing personal, just a hazard of the trade I suppose. I did like Joel, but you were his boss and you definitely know what you gotta do when you gotta do it. I wish you the best always Mike. You have been a fantastic and inspiring help on my "project." I appreciate your ALWAYS being honest and forthright.

I'll give you a buzz after Thanksgiving sometime to get with you re: our last conversation. :)

Talk to you soon and CONGRATS AGAIN ON THE NEW SHOP!

:thumbs

Tanya

Guest AZ Power & Sound
what about a dyno????

Dyno stayed with Pro Dyno... With 4 dynos within 5 miles I probably will not be purchasing one, however I will still try to hold events there periodically!

Nic still going to be doing tuning with you?

Other work I have been thinking about and wondering if you wanted it or not: Lowing my 1998 Dodge 1500 pickup. I already have the kit, just need someone to do the labor. Front springs, rear shackels and hangers. May also install a Gibson Sport Truck exhaust and high flow cat.

Still looking for a good shop to do the exhaust on the Vega that won't charge me a ton of money.

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Nic still going to be doing tuning with you?

Other work I have been thinking about and wondering if you wanted it or not: Lowing my 1998 Dodge 1500 pickup. I already have the kit, just need someone to do the labor. Front springs, rear shackels and hangers. May also install a Gibson Sport Truck exhaust and high flow cat.

Still looking for a good shop to do the exhaust on the Vega that won't charge me a ton of money.

Nic will still be doing our tuning! Im also happy to work on your Dodge for ya! Far as the Vega, we have a nice 4 post lift sitting in storage, soon as I get it installed im going to start doing exhaust work with a couple fabricators I have, they will be MORE then happy to do it for you!

I heard from one of the GTO forum guys that Todd H. is with you now. Are you guys gonna do any GTO stuff too....

I know, I know this is a Vette forum, but what the heck....... :P

BTW, congrats on the move....

Andrew