NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

FS: B&B Quad-tip bullets catback

MOTV8

No, I'm not selling mine. :partyspin:

I know a guy over here on the West Siiide. He put headers and B&B bullets on his C5 Z06 and now, 4K miles later, the wife has changed his mind, er...I mean he has changed his mind, and is gonna go back to the stock Ti muffs. So, this guy is asking $550 for the B&B quad-oval tip bullets catback that he's taking off after 4K miles. Shoot me a PM, I'll hook you up with his number.

I say go loud, or go home. :rockon2:

Lemme check if I can scrape the funds toghether.

If someone comes up real fast with cash in hand, go ahead...don't worrry about the line forming here, but I'm going to try.

These are my Bullets and at LPM as we speak on the car. If you have a stock TI system we can work a deal with a few dollars my way to switch! With my long tubes and cam the bullets are a bit much! Glendale Pd loves me with them! lol

This has Sean's name written all over it... Go loud or go home :bolt:

It does, but it's all about the dollars. I told him I have to wait until I get my W2's and see what kind of return I'm getting. But if they sell before then...

I've already planted the bug in the wife's ear. I even rationalized that I could sell the Bassani's once the swap is done to defray the cost. :lol That seemed to help. :xfinger

i hope u buy it! It's at LPM as we speak! Jason is installing the stock TI for me! With the lg pros and the cam it will still be loud but not too bad! I love the bullets just looking for a little change!

Bump!!!

$500.00 local and they ar at LPM ready for install! Any questions the guys at LPM can vouch they are in great condition! I bought a TI system to go back on to level the noise!