NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Need room in the garage

1EVLC7

$550.00 for all four, never mounted. If your intrested let me know, I'll take them to the shop and have them mounted and balanced for ya too.......ahhhh hell, if you can use a set of wheels too I'll throw these in for another 100 bones. $650.00 takes all (The Michelins and the Foose wheels) :thumbs

Did you two plan this out before the posting started :lol

Cherye, you putting your rims up for sale next????

Did you two plan this out before the posting started :lol

They probably talked about it at RT O'Sullivans. See what you guys missed :lol

255/40/17? Cheyre may have some wheels for sale, but they aint the Vette wheels.

wickedfastvette

LOL, No plan ahead of time and just being W.A.'s, we got T'd off over someone coming on and making a bunch of posts just to list something. We were trying to make a point.

I like the wheels I have now, no plans on changing.

LOL, No plan ahead of time and just being W.A.'s, we got T'd off over someone coming on and making a bunch of posts just to list something. We were trying to make a point.

That person making all the free posts must be from the east valley too cause he didn't show for lunch at RT O'Sullivans yesterday.

On second thought maybe he did? Does he drive a yellow C6?

wickedfastvette

That person making all the free posts must be from the east valley too cause he didn't show for lunch at RT O'Sullivans yesterday.

On second thought maybe he did? Does he drive a yellow C6?

Yep must be east valley.

C. Battershell

I quess this is a very bad time to sell anything. Definitly a buyers market. New talk of the town is devaluation of home prices and forcing the BANKS to lower the principle called Cramping down or something like that. People can not get their house refinanced due to the lowering of the properties values, even with the reduction of interest, the homes are worth less than what they were a year ago. So banks will not loan out money on homes that are now worth less. So the goverment has in the system RIGHT now that if a family is in forclosure and the home was bought before the crash , a Judge can force the bank to lower the Priciple on the house thereby showing equality in the house to qualify for a lower rate. I know living in arizona my own house has gone from a value of 450K all the way down to 200K in the past 4 years. I have seen this on cars as well. My son was looking to buy a new car. Cheap car good gas milage an Aveo and he can get one for around 11K. but with the situation as it is he can buy a 2008 used aveo with less than 5,000 miles for as little as 7K. Going to be real intersting with all the car auctions hitting the valley in the next few weeks.