NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Tires and Rims for sale

C. Battershell

C. Battershell

I too have tires for sale.

for a C6 one used Goodyear P275/40 ZR18 tire then a pair of C5 Z06 rear tires Used Goodyear P295/35ZR18's The tires can be had for only $20 per tire, I live in goodyear In Palm valley.

call 623-935-0859

I also have a complete set of New, with less than a 100 miles on them for a Z06 C5. they included custom wheels. The fronts are the orginial Goodyears

and the rears are BF Goodrich Drag radials with only 2 passes on them. The set of 4 with wheels cost me over $3600. I bought them as a set of spare wheels and tires for my 2003 Z06, which now just sits in the garage. Probally have only put 500 miles on the car in the past 3 years. Car only has 21,500 miles on it and being a Triple black with a perfect no swirls paint job. It just sits and It waits.. maybe in another 10 years it will finally be worth what I paid for it. in the mean time I just tool around in my triple black 2008 Z06

Call 623-935-0859 ask for chuck

I can split the the tires and rims

the rims Are the new style Z06 (C6) made by Cray. all four rims $1000. you pay the cost of dismounting the wheels from the tires

the drag radials $400 for the pair

the front tires for the C5 ZO6, the pair for $500 for the pair

by the complete set for $1500.00

post-868-1231529226_thumb.jpg

I went ahead and split this into its own thread for you so it will be seen.

All you have to do is post more and you can start your own threads here :lol

I'll betcha he'll take $400 for the drag radials. Try him, see what he says.

C. Battershell

The BF Goodrich are DRAG Radials for a C5 or G-Force T/A P295/35R18LL (less than a 100 miles) one trip to Speedworld plus 2 passes

The Front tires are Goodyear P265/40ZR17....Orginial factory NEW/used (less than a 100 miles)

I have 3 other tires that I will let go for $20 per tire .

By the way I got a couple of real Vegas slot machines and a pool table that I need to clear out...

plus the air induction factory orginial for a 2007 C6 coupe ( relaced with a Calloway Honker then I sold the car)

C. Battershell

I just need to get rid of stuff that I kept for no real reason. The wheels and tires was sort of one of those things I JUST had to have at the time. Now they just sit in the garage stacked up and in the little womans way everytime she parks her car. Should just have a big yard sale, but just pisses me off when these certain people show up busting your ass over a dollar or so. So I hate yard sales. So please don,t bust my ass over buying ONE tire or Two wheels or just the drag radials. So if you want the drag radials, you need rims to go with them, because these are something you don,t want to be ridding around on if it rains.

For me Its sort of an all or nothing type of deal. Got 7 tires, and four NEW Cray new style Z06 rims. all sized for the C5

also have a factory orginial hood inside heat liner for a 2008 Z06 (replaced with a Z06,labeled, heat liner).

This is just the first of a long list of stuff I need to get rid of. Like I got about 200 old LP,s from the 60,s and 70,s just sitting around. Plus this is what I get the most grief about. Inside my gargage is a 55 gallon trash container.. full to the very top of USED golf balls. there must be 10,000 of them inside, WHY.. I don,t know I,m a golfer and some of my golfing buddies never buy new golf balls, so they come over to my place to grap a handfull of used PROV-1, from titlest , yes they are mostly Titlest.

Just an FYI, we need prices posted. You've run through about a dozen for sale items and this if for Corvette related items. We have a garage sale section that might be better for your pool table, slot machines, etc.

THANKS!

C. Battershell

Just trying to sell off the tires and rims for now. I have posted what I'm trying to get for them. Someone was here today Yellow C5 Ragtop. Spent a good bit of time just BS about his unfortunate run in with a woman with poor vision while backing up. Just How blind does one have to be NOT to see a bright Yellow Vet. Sorry forgot your name. I,ll post the NON corvette stuff on the other Forum.

Whats the absolute lowest you will go for the rims all the tires and pool table :)

OR does your or your woman's car need tires, I have some new 255-40-17 michelin ps2's if you wanna trade plus cash.

ps, are those rims the same width as stock c6?

C. Battershell
Whats the absolute lowest you will go for the rims all the tires and pool table :)

OR does your or your woman's car need tires, I have some new 255-40-17 michelin ps2's if you wanna trade plus cash.

ps, are those rims the same width as stock c6?

The wheels and tires, for the most part are new! If you were to buy them at discount tire, the set of 4 would set you back 3600. at 1500 its a bargin. Those are Cray Scorpion that normally sell for over $1700.

As far as my WIFE, she has a brand new car, she drives an Aveo and all the cars have NEW tires on them. Including a 2005 Impala SS, a 2008 Z06, and the 2003 Z06. I,m NOT hard up for cash and don,t appreiated remarks like that.

C. Battershell

To all that have posted regarding the stuff I need to unload. My WIFE and I need to downsize. I have just collected over the years CLUTTER. For an example, the wife and I had over 300 LP's from the 60's and 70's some might be worth more than a buck or two. Just sold the whole lot for $50, just to clear out the upstairs. We have a custom built solid Oak 4x7 pool table thats upstairs in our Loft. Can,t get new carpeting because it weights a TON and it took 3 people to assembly the thing. Cost me over $4,000 but it was for our kids at the time. Now its just in the way. I was willing to sell for $500 just so someone would spend the $500 for a 3 person crew just to get it out of the upstairs loft. For me, I don't even want to sell off the tires. but we agreed , she gets rid of her collected clutter and I need to get rid of mine, so we can downsize into a smaller house and at the same time refurbish the upstairs.

So please, if you want to buy or need new tires and rims for your C5 Z06. call 623-935-0859 the tires alone are worth over $1200, the rims are worth over $1700. If you don,t believe, check for yourself. I said 1500 for the rims and tires and I'm not happy about it. :rockon2:

post-868-1232313240_thumb.jpg

C. Battershell

I'll Trade for Cash..LOL..Well let me see, what do i need that does not take up any more space, I know. I could use a procharger system complete for a 2003 Z06 . maybe 1st class airline tickets to Hawaii, or maybe even 4 airline tickets back to Cleveland Ohio... Honestly... I already got the Hawaiian airline tickets leaving in March. The wife already bought the airline tickets back to Ohio.. leaving in june.... I KNOW.. I,ll swap the full set for a set Mich PS-2 for my 2008 ZO6 . That car has got Run flats. only has 6,000 mile on the tires so NOT going to buy tuires for that till the factory ones have over 12K on them which will probally take 3 years . I.ll swap my set of 2003 C5 Z06, tires and rims, for an equal set for a set of 2006-2008 Z06 Michelin PS-2 Sport tires. Because I'll just throw those EMT,s in the trash...LOL

Chuck,

I edited your post. Please don't detract from someone elses thread.

What a person puts up for sale and thier terms are thier choice!

• 2 weeks later...
C. Battershell

Sold the tires and rims. for my asking price of 1500.

Thanks for allowing my post.

Ended up selling the tires and rims to John. (owner of the 2003 Z06, that's posted for sale) and gave him the other tires that I had.