Speedy Ticket Service

1EvilC5

Just wanted to let Arizona Vette Net members know about a side business that I have. It is selling event tickets to sporting events, concerts, comedy shows and even dicsount movie tickets if you want them. You can take a look at some of the events I currently have tickets for at www.speedyticketservice.com. I currently have all Phoenix Suns home games, and a variety of concerts listed. I will update shortly with more events soon.

If you are looking for an event and do not see any tickets, let me know and I can do my best to find what you are looking for. If you know of an event that has not began selling tickets to the public and you are looking to get great tickets, let me know and will try and get you great seats. I only purchase tickets that I believe are excellent seats that I would sit in if I were to go to the event.

On my web site I will have two links, one with "Buy Tickets" and the other "EBAY Auction". You choose "Buy Tickets" and send me an email to purchase the tickets at the listed price or if an "EBAY Auction" is listed, you can place a bid on the tickets I have listed on EBAY. I will usually start the auction at $0.99 and see how it goes from there.

There will be times I might have tickets that I did not sell and might let go at a discounted price. I will let my customers know about them via email. If you would like to be included on my mailing list send an email to sales@speedyticketservice.com .

Any questions let me know.

Thanks,

Phil

Speedy Ticket Service