NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Billy Boat Tri-Flo Cat Back Exhaust System -SOLD-

Jester

If any of the C4 folks out there are looking for a great system I have a Billy Boat Performance Cat Back Exhaust System for a C4. The system came off my 96 and is in great shape 450.00 for club members PM me if interested

Thanks the system has been sold

Digital Disaster
If any of the C4 folks out there are looking for a great system I have a Billy Boat Performance Cat Back Exhaust System for a C4. The system came off my 96 and is in great shape 450.00 for club members PM me if interested

I LOVE my B&Bs.

That's a great price on the coolest C4 system out there.

I agree for track and a sunday driving car its the best flowing exhaust system out there. For my daily cruiser I run Corsas but nothing sound meaner and nastier than a set of B&Bs!! Im amazed this 3 inch system has not been bought yet. Heres a bump for you Jester on a great deal. GC

I sure do love mine, and if you have no objections, I'll run it past a few of my pals-but that will require shipping.

I sure do love mine, and if you have no objections, I'll run it past a few of my pals-but that will require shipping.

No Problem on the shipping aspect it's pretty much boxed up

Am I wrong in thinking that won't fit on an '89?
I sent you a PM but the basic diff is where the system connects to the front of the exhaust system by the cats. That can be changed by any good exhaust shop.

Bump. What are you replacing them with?

Hi Rich,

Because of the Nitrous and a couple of other changes I wanted to open up the flow even more so I had a custom T304 system made for it it really sounds aggressive now.

• 3 weeks later...