NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Hooker Side Pipes For Christmas!

Phill's Vette

Phill's Vette

Well, I finally decided to get the Super Comp Hooker Side Pipes for my 82 - actually decided today when I seen (And Heard) a 74 Stingray with them. He passed me in traffic while in Phoenix - yes he did wave!

Anyway, I found a used pair in really good shape with few miles and bought them today. They will be shipped next week. My harness bar (Sharkbar) and 5 point restraints will be here next week also - Gonna have a busy week/weekend next week!

The down side of this: I finally got my dual exhaust with H-pipe, Flowmaster 40's and headers just the way I want them..... Oh well, I will moth ball it and save it for the vette #2. Dream #1 was to own a Corvette; #2 was side pipes on a vette! I will be like a little kid again on Christmas day when my presents arrive :partyspin:

I will of course post pics throughout the install of both the Sharkbar and the Hookers.

:ACE:

Like These:

s4rtit.jpg

I didn't think I'd like them when I bought the 66 but they are great! Nothing like sitting at a light reving the engine a little and hearing it right in your ear. Warn your wife you won't be able to talk until you get there. At least you're not going to hear her if she does try.

I didn't think I'd like them when I bought the 66 but they are great! Nothing like sitting at a light reving the engine a little and hearing it right in your ear. Warn your wife you won't be able to talk until you get there. At least you're not going to hear her if she does try.

Another added benefit!

Did someone say hooker? I'm not sure what you mean by side pipes, or hearing them right in your ear.... Is this kinda what you're talking about?

Hooker-028.jpg

You can hear them right in your ear at stoplights.... Did I get it right?