New in the Corvette Store

1EVLC7

Surf the web in Corvette style with a Corvette computer mouse! Your desk will never be the same with this mouse with a USB receiver utilizing the latest RF and optical technology! These unique Wireless Corvette Road Mice™ are high performance accessories with 800-dpi resolution for enhanced accuracy and precision movement. Compatible for both PC and Mac computers.

The functioning headlights feature an on/off switch and smooth lines give the car a realistic look and feel. Order this and other specialty items ONLINE in the Corvette Store or by calling us at: (800) 53-VETTE.

Tempting. I wonder how they look in person.

:yesnod Yeah, I'm thinkin 'bout this one too.

You really like playin with your mouse, don't you Eddie?

and RED!. Looks like time to tell Santa about this. Pictures and functionality report will follow after testing!

:partydance::partydance:

Mine arrived today. plug and play, no problem, even for the learning impaired. It rolls as smooth as the real car does.

Can't find my cord to upload pictures.

So, how did you get yours so quick? I live like, 100 miles closer then you do........How's it work? Fit in the had like a Vette?

Yeah, it glides real well compared to my old wireless mouse. I had to set it slower, it moved so fast. The headlights come on when you click, left side or right side. It fits the hand nicely, the wheel is in the center of the hood, and the controls are the left and right side of the hood. The corvette wheels don't actually touch the ground.

I ordered some other stuff (got hooked) and had it shipped 2 day UPS.

• 1 month later...
Yeah, it glides real well compared to my old wireless mouse. I had to set it slower, it moved so fast. The headlights come on when you click, left side or right side. It fits the hand nicely, the wheel is in the center of the hood, and the controls are the left and right side of the hood. The corvette wheels don't actually touch the ground.

I ordered some other stuff (got hooked) and had it shipped 2 day UPS.

That's sick!!! I wonder if they make a C3 version...

• 1 year later...

Funny lookin' "supercharger" sticking out of the hood. :facepalm:

Its the new Scroll Drive Charger dummy....

Funny lookin' "supercharger" sticking out of the hood. :facepalm:

Its the new Scroll Drive Charger dummy....

Nice! :smilelol:smilelol

Ordered the Orange one.. These look pretty cool. Now I have a C6 Z06!!!!

Yea Mark...your powder coating it 15 minutes after you get it.. :lol

• 1 year later...