No email

wayner89

I haven't received an email since I signed up. Checked my email addy and it's correct and checked my settings. Here's a screen shot- should I change anything?

Not too much email gets sent around this board. Someone would have to PM you or send something specific to you. A "subsrciption" to a specific thread should as well.

One big thing however. If you have cox for a ISP it's probably getting blocked as spam. For some reason cox has identified this forum as spam. I had to go into my personal settings and turn off the spam blocker to have things come through from the forum. They all come addressed as --SPAM-- blah blah blah

I hope this helps a bit.

EDIT: I sent you a test PM to help you identify what might be going on. :thumbs

Not too much email gets sent around this board. Someone would have to PM you or send something specific to you. A "subsrciption" to a specific thread should as well.

One big thing however. If you have cox for a ISP it's probably getting blocked as spam. For some reason cox has identified this forum as spam. I had to go into my personal settings and turn off the spam blocker to have things come through from the forum. They all come addressed as --SPAM-- blah blah blah

I hope this helps a bit.

EDIT: I sent you a test PM to help you identify what might be going on. :thumbs

True on Cox. I have Cox and never get emails. You just have to check the ACE site at least three times a day to check for messages. It's mandatory... :)

True on Cox. I have Cox and never get ...

Keep it in yer pants there Ted :P

Excuse me. You have my goat, sir. I would like it back!

Yup, I changed the spam blocker settings:

cox_spamblocker_settings.gif

Now I'm getting email; although marked as spam.

cox-ace-email.gif

Now I'm wondering what else I may have wanted that I didn't get? Maybe I'll have better luck on those internet dating sites now. :)