Forum Issues

1EvilC5

I don't know if anyone else has this issue, but the forum seems to have shrunk. Everything is really small and I think I may have the get the reading glasses out now. Every other page that I load that is not ACE seems to be fine so I know it's not in my settings. What's up with this? Anyone else have this issue?

Stand closer!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bigfoot

• 1EVLC7

• Desertdawg

• jstrutt

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I gotta tell ya that was weird. ACE was the only page it did this to. I went into the settings on Fire Fox and the forum page was set to a font size of 13. Any other page was set for 16. Problem fixed but I have no idea what I did to cause it.

• 1 month later...

Is it better now?

I ran a database cleanup tool, server load is low so let me know what or where its slow!

IPS Driver Error...............over and over and over and over

:withstupid particularly trying to get into the events section.

Sorry, I saw it running a little slow and tried to run a test on it, then it really got slow!!! D oh!

• 2 weeks later...
Checking the server now, but it seems ok to me?

Yeah, it's picked up now. But it was either timing out or taking 4 minutes to load a page not too long ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Had this one pay me a visit today :banghead

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@arizonacorvetteenthusiasts.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.41 Server at www.arizonacorvetteenthusiasts.net Port 80

Hmmm, checked the server error log and just see the normal pounding we take from hacks trying to find a way in.

We added the topsites banner back last week, it was part of the slow down before.

I've been watching the server load lately, we have been staying around 7.xx process waiting on a 8cpus system, so we should be screaming...

We could be getting some delay from the topsite banner again... That's all I can think of for now....