NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

WTB SIngle OEM 17X11 36MM A-Mold

GOLDCYLON

Hello I am looking for a single 17X11 36MM OEM A Mold. I need a solid wheel with no rash but paint is not an issue as its for a polishing project. One wheel I currently have for this project I was just notified is currently unrepairable due to some unseen damage. Im in the middle of the project and at this point need a decent wheel. Thanks GC

Have you talked to the guys at CnV? They will probably have one.

Cn'V Corvette Sales.

1000 North McClintock Drive

Tempe, Arizona 85281, USA

(480) 994-8388

1-800-875-8390

Have you talked to the guys at CnV? They will probably have one.

Cn'V Corvette Sales.

1000 North McClintock Drive

Tempe, Arizona 85281, USA

(480) 994-8388

1-800-875-8390

Yep DD did that the first go around. Ive found one but the guy (Not CNV) wants and arm and a leg for it plus shipping. Hoping to find a decent project wheel.

Lets see there are the Wagon Wheels, Thin spokes, Z06, C6 stockers, C6 Z06,...... I have no flippin Idea what a A mold is

Lets see there are the Wagon Wheels, Thin spokes, Z06, C6 stockers, C6 Z06,...... I have no flippin Idea what a A mold is

You need to expand your horizons. Corvettes did not start out with the C5 series!!

You need to expand your horizons. Corvettes did not start out with the C5 series!!

They didn't?!? :D

Please tell me more........

Please tell me more........

You win....

BEHOLD

rear%20deep.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest QCY2K6

I am with you on this post!!!

The link helped me learn something new every night.