WTF?

Guest Avenged87fold

Guest Avenged87fold

First it used to take a dozen or so times to log on to this POS site and now that I can get on, I have to enter my PW every single time. Whats with that?

I doubt it's this "POS" site as no one else has complained but lets explore a little. What OS are you using? What ISP are you using?

I would sooner believe its your settings than this "POS" site. Help us out with a little more info and maybe somebody can help you out.

First it used to take a dozen or so times to log on to this POS site and now that I can get on, I have to enter my PW every single time. Whats with that?

Your internet browser (or Norton Security if you use that) is what remembers your passwords. Think about it. What would be the point of a web site requiring a password if you did not have to enter it every time? Setting your browser to remember passwords allows the browser to enter the password for you when you access that site. The site does not know the difference. It thinks YOU are entering the password. Of course, you may not want to set your browser to do that if access to your computer hardware is not secure. Without passwords on this site any fool (like me) could sign on and post idiotic comments under your name. Currently I am restricted from posting my idiotic comments under any name but my own. LOL

Phill's Vette

POS site??! :huh

No one else is having problems so must be the POS member..... Yeah I said it! :devil

No one else is having problems so must be the POS member..... Yeah I said it! :devil

:duel:

:lurk

You beat me to it...but I'm with you. I just can't stand one someone "FLAMES" before getting more information or asking questions first.

I also have to log on everytime, but I don't blame the site. I just figured different things are being tried to get the IPS errors cured. Since I have had to log on, I haven't goten ANY errors, so I for one am a happy camper.............

it is a setting on your PC that deals with Cookies.

yours are being "flushed" when you close the window.

have a nice day.

Is this a test? Over 900 members, One bitch about logging in? And it doesn't cost any of us anything, thanks to the originating members graciousness.

I know the guys have been trying to fix the IPS problems, and there is a separate entry for that.

Join a club that has paying membership, or start your own. Please. And ask the mods to cancel your membership in this POS.

Ar at least ask a public question before making public desparaging remarks.

FYI, the only time I have to log in to this forum is when I clean out the cookies and memory on my computer, and I use three different ones at different times. :)

:cuss :angry

Guest Avenged87fold

Yeah, my fault. This site is flawless. Every other forum on the internet I frequent works fine exept this one. Cancel my membership.

Dan,

I think you have a corrupted cookie. I was going to try talking you through a new one but never heard back from you.

My only suggestion at this point is for you to delete your cookies and try logging in again to see if it stores a new salt.

Other than that I'm at a loss because I checked your account settings and everything looks fine in the database for you...

Yeah, my fault. This site is flawless. Every other forum on the internet I frequent works fine exept this one. Cancel my membership.

[scarscam]where do you want your refund sent to?[/scarscam]

I do this for a living. All you had to do is ask for help and I (or others) would have gladley walked you through the repair process OR taken control of your computer and done this for you.

However I feel that your computer is not the REAL probelm.....

post-390-1227482990.jpg

:agree Admins and mods on this site work too hard for our enjoyment and benefit; if you don't like it there are other places to go play.

[scarscam]where do you want your refund sent to?[/scarscam]

I do this for a living. All you had to do is ask for help and I (or others) would have gladley walked you through the repair process OR taken control of your computer and done this for you.

However I feel that your computer is not the REAL probelm.....

on an unrelated note, Cahd (or any other savvy member) can you let me know how to clean out my google search?

on an unrelated note, Cahd (or any other savvy member) can you let me know how to clean out my google search?

hrere is a good tool I use often.

ATF Cleaner

click on the red link. Its a small light weight file that is effective.

People need to chill. No need for insults.

Dan, if this really bothers you and you want to leave ACE...then good riddance. Otherwise, you're welcome to stay around.

Edited: Wrong name! :D

Jason, if this really bothers you and you want to leave ACE...then good riddance. Otherwise, you're welcome to stay around.

Ted, Jason had nothing to do with this.... Why are you draggin him into this? :lol

Jason, if this really bothers you and you want to leave ACE...then good riddance. Otherwise, you're welcome to stay around.

Ted, Jason had nothing to do with this.... Why are you draggin him into this? :lol

Oops! Edited to the correct name. :) Sorry!

hrere is a good tool I use often.

ATF Cleaner

click on the red link. Its a small light weight file that is effective.

Thanks Chad!