New to the Forum

Don&Patty

HI, I'm new to this forum but not new to Arizona. I've live here since 1979 and currently living in Casa Grande. I've owned 11 Corvetts ranging from 1956 to my current 2002 Z06. Look forward to attending some events and meeting you all. Here are a few pictures of my car:

P1010168.jpg

P1010169.jpg

P1010170.jpg

P1010171.jpg

Very nice pictures of your Z06. Who did the ghost flame job for you?

Hope that you make it to an event someday, or watch to see if the event comes by Casa Grande.

By the way, Welcome :howdy

Phil... :devil

WOW! those are some really nice flames! Welcome to the group!

But, can I say-another black C5?!? where do you all come from? You'll find that we seem to have far more black C5s in the group than anything else. Seems wrong when red corvettes are the cliche---

anyhow, :howdy from No Phoenix!

Melissa

But, can I say-another black C5?!? where do you all come from? You'll find that we seem to have far more black C5s in the group than anything else. Seems wrong when red corvettes are the cliche---

After this last weekends cruise, I did represent the Black Sheep. All by myself. :burnout

Don & Patty, 5:00 PM will be later in the car show time frame. Now that it is getting cooler, it might a little crowded. When you are there, just ask for the other A.C.E. members. Someone will point you in the right direction at somepoint. :lol

Again welcome.

Phil... :devil

HI, I'm new to this forum but not new to Arizona. I've live here since 1979 and currently living in Casa Grande. I've owned 11 Corvetts ranging from 1956 to my current 2002 Z06. Look forward to attending some events and meeting you all. Here are a few pictures of my car:

P1010168.jpg

P1010169.jpg

P1010170.jpg

P1010171.jpg

Hey NICE!

I work in Casa ,, so ill keep en eye out for that car! :)

All Right!! Another Z Brutha!! :thumbs

Nice flames, a friend of mine in Colorado has ghost flames on his EB Z and they look great!!

Welcome to the cluster!!

All kinds here, young and old both people and cars!!

We've got S/C, T/C, NA, H/C, C3, C4, C5, Trucks, DeLoreans, Mustang's, new GTO's and everything in between!!

Come up and see us sometime!!

Ken

Holy Moly,

It's Corvette Sat at the Pavs and we are having the ACE lunch at the same location!!!

We have tried this before, but hopefully it will work this time!!

http://arizonavette.net/forums/index.php?a...ent&eventid=135

It's a little easier to grasp the concept of coming together in a parking lot :unsure going to lunch and then go back and sit in a parking lot when it isn't in the triple digits!!

Highs of mid 80's are fine and if you've never been there you will see some amazing cars!!

Ken

Phil:

What time do you suggest we get to Pavillions?

Don

In the post above, Ken provided the link to the lunch part of corvette saturday. It starts around 12:30 - 1:00 PM. From there your car will be parked in the corvette row for the rest of the day until you leave. At the latest time for you to arrive and get a parking spot, I would say by 5:00 PM. After that you might have to park at Target and walk over to the show... :huh

But with a paint job like yours, you want to park in the show right. :thumbs

Phil...

3,503 lbs of trouble
Phil:

What time do you suggest we get to Pavillions? 

Don

In the post above, Ken provided the link to the lunch part of corvette saturday. It starts around 12:30 - 1:00 PM. From there your car will be parked in the corvette row for the rest of the day until you leave. At the latest time for you to arrive and get a parking spot, I would say by 5:00 PM. After that you might have to park at Target and walk over to the show... :huh

But with a paint job like yours, you want to park in the show right. :thumbs

nono.gifI don't agree. If you want to join us for lunch, arrive at the Pavilions between 12:30 PM & 1:00 PM. If you don't want to join us for lunch, but you want a parking spot in the show, I'd say arrive between 2:00 PM & 2:30 PM, but no later than 3 PM! By 4:00 PM you will probably be parking across the street at Target, and out of the show.

People arrive early beginning this time of year because of the cooler temps, and in years past I've seen as many as 70 Vettes show up on the first few "Corvette Saturdays" after the end of the heat.

Also, someone here in the group could attempt to save a space for you 'till 4 PM if you want. Just ask, and hopefully someone here will volunteer to save you a space, but as of 4 PM they will make us give up the space, and if they are already parking Vettes in the isles by 3-3:30, the McDonalds staff could make us give up the space early, we could get a lot of dirty looks from participants, or you may not be able to get to the saved space by 4.

That's usually the deal with the Pavilions in the Fall on a Corvette Saturday.

Guest XLR8TNC5

Wow,

Gorgeous car and welcome to the forum. Yep, we have a ton of black VETTES in this club. LOL. Nothing wrong with another one! Yippee!! As you will see below,I am a bit partial to black Vettes too. lol. I LOVE your FLAMES!!!

Take it easy, and we can't wait to meet ya.

Tanya

Sorry one last thing, the car is not done yet it has some "fish-eye" in a couple of spots that I will sand out once the clear coat has cured (2 -3 weeks. Then re-clear and buff again. Not happy with the guy who painted it. Will explain Saturday. Thanks, Don

Sweet ride!!!!! Who did the paint????

Man oh man, If I had a Vette I would do the same thing......

Oh, by the way,

From one newbie to another, welcome aboard....

Andrew

:burnout:burnout

_________________ Finish line!!!

3,503 lbs of trouble
Save me a space I'll be there by 3:00 or 3:30. Thanks, Don

I'll make sure one of us saves you a space.