• Big Tom

• DRYHEAT

• ChadC

13 hours ago, JohnU said:

Hey Greg,

Did you really wait to snap that photo? ........:facepalm:

Yeah I did.  I'm a regular Perv.

Henry Ford dies and goes to Heaven.
At the gate, St Peter tells Henry Ford: "Well, you've been such a good guy, perfected the car, changed the world. As a reward you can hang out with anybody in Heaven of your choice."
So Henry Ford thinks about it and says: "I would like to hang out with God himself?"
So St Peter takes him directly to God's throne and Henry Ford starts by saying: "God, I don't want to sound biased, but you have some major design flaws in Your invention, the Woman.
1. There's too much front end protrusion
2. It chatters at high speeds
3. The rear end wobbles too much
4. The intake is too close to the exhaust."
"HMMMM" says God and goes over to the Celestial Super Computer, types in a few key strokes, and waits for the results.
He then turns to Henry Ford and says; "It may be that My invention is flawed, but according to the stellar computer more men are riding My invention than your's.

10 minutes ago, HOXXOH said:

Henry Ford dies and goes to Heaven.
At the gate, St Peter tells Henry Ford: "Well, you've been such a good guy, perfected the car, changed the world. As a reward you can hang out with anybody in Heaven of your choice."
So Henry Ford thinks about it and says: "I would like to hang out with God himself?"
So St Peter takes him directly to God's throne and Henry Ford starts by saying: "God, I don't want to sound biased, but you have some major design flaws in Your invention, the Woman.
1. There's too much front end protrusion
2. It chatters at high speeds
3. The rear end wobbles too much
4. The intake is too close to the exhaust."
"HMMMM" says God and goes over to the Celestial Super Computer, types in a few key strokes, and waits for the results.
He then turns to Henry Ford and says; "It may be that My invention is flawed, but according to the stellar computer more men are riding My invention than your's.

I find you lack of pictures in the everyday random picture thread... disturbing. :lol

I_46729d_1097237[1].jpg

On 12/13/2016 at 11:33 AM, theChad said:

I find you lack of pictures in the everyday random picture thread... disturbing. :lol

So would you prefer a picture of a Ford or God's invention, since one showing the reason the Celestial Super Computer based results upon is only available in the basement? :smilelol

1 hour ago, Big Tom said:

ACE Pat-Down.jpg

I'm thinking the guy on the right and two lanes away doesn't care about any stinkin name tag, but will stick around to watch the patdown.

insatiableOne
On 12/18/2016 at 4:39 PM, JohnU said:

Here's the guy to invite to the ACE 4th of July party.

do it again dumazz :smilelol